Hawk Servers

BOO STAFF APPLICATION

In-Game Name
>>booo

Preferred Name
>>boo

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>>Premium and trusted

Date of Birth
>>Feb 15th 2004

Country
>>uk

Timezone
>>uk

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>4 days and 11 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>13 but there all from like last year

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>BOOOO#8207

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>im level 0 but i am active on discord

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>everyday till 10 to 12 on the night

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>20 30

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>my names boo im from the uk i like gmod i play it almost everday i am very good at gmod and i also play ps4

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>i have been playing the server a lot recently and believe that there is staff but not enough and i believe i could help do sits and make a change i know a lot of rules i have been staff on a few severs i am a very kind person i like to help and assist people i also like to help people out and think i would be really good at helping on the server  AND believe i could benefit because i am very active an i know what i am doing i can always be online when needed i am also a good role model to players and really would like to express the way i am as a staff member and really make a change on the server 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Revenge death match rdm can be done in loads of different ways one someone could be minding there own business and could be killed for no reason that is rdm or someone could kill someone and the person they killed could come back and kill them for killing them

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>new life rule once u die u must be come a different person and forget what happend in ur past life and if someone breaks nlr basically if they go back to there base or where ever they where killed thats nlr because theres a timer before u can go back

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>fail rp can be done it many different ways you could be getting mugged and pull out a gun whilst being mugged that is an example of fail rp

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> nittrp no intention to role play basically just coming on and mass rdming and just messing around

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>ask other staff members to go on duty and help and accept some myself and if no one helps i will just have to accept them slowly but try my best to get them all done

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>ban him for mass rda for 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>warn katie for rdm 
[Image: 5150883.gif]

-Reps

Never seen in-game
Lacking a lot of detail
Discord score
No ulx examples
The RDM explanation is wrong, RDM isn't revenge death match it is Random death match
Grammar is shocking

+Reps

Playtime

Sorry but huge -rep
Smithy
+Rep or your head will be a mushy pulp

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Blast - EX CM current DMT Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

lol no
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]