Hawk Servers

New job role

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 02:00 PM by KJC Shadowjj1.)

Suggestion Template
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> All players

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Counterfeit money maker, which wouldn't have the hawk printers that most jobs have already but instead different tiers of printers which they can upgrade and have to maintain similar to how bitcoin mining works.

They could maybe have a similar load out to a Gangster or thief which gives the option to raid as well as making a passive income in case the raid wasn't successful or the person base had nothing inside of it.

Maybe have printers such as (Bronze,Silver,Gold,Platinum,Diamond.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I think it would be a good role for new players that want to raid but are a little bit too new to know all the best strategies of raiding so are not very successful which in turn makes them not want to keep trying at the game because they cant make good money, but with the Counterfeit money maker would allow them to always come back to a decent amount of money and give them a feeling of they are moving forward in the game which ill hopefullly keep them on the server.

It would also improve the raiding experience of the more regular players such as my self, when i raid a base and its absolutely empty and i cant make any money but iv'e spent a fair bit on supplies such as EMP grenades and guns.

Finally it would bridge the gap between people that maybe cant afford to buy Vip,Premium or Omega ranks to get the higher upgrades on the pre-existing printer (Hawk Printer).

I am open to any criticism about this idea but this is my first suggestion post so take it with a pinch of salt. 
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]

I think they want to iron out Omega before any other jobs get involved,
Great idea though !
[Image: sig.jpg]

(12-02-2019, 02:01 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: I think they want to iron out Omega before any other jobs get involved,
Great idea though !

that is a fair point bud, mayby after thats all finished they could look into it Smile
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]

i like the idea
+rep

I'm personally not too much a fan of this idea. Not because I think it's a bad idea for a job, but because of the fact that it (in my opinion) doesn't really add too much to the gameplay other than a feature that temporarily will give people some enjoyment. There are already a handful of jobs very similar to each other that could just as well be deleted to simplify and streamline the gameplay a bit. From there, instead of adding new jobs (unless it's some crazy revolutionary idea), improve the current ones, give them more features and make them stand out more. Some jobs are already so bland there's no point to their existence, e.g Gangster or Bank security. This job wouldn't be the same as them, but it wouldn't be something entirely new. If to be added, replace the gangster job with it in my opinion. Or else, what I would prefer, work on developing the already existing jobs so they'll be more interesting. Anyways, I'll stay neutral since I can see a place for it, but at the same time it's not the route I would go to improve the server.

+/- rep

Meh, another job isn't exactly needed, currently there are easily enough jobs to go around. The idea is good but if you put it on paper there is probably more cons than pros. +/-

Denied.