Your RP Name
Z4 Sam

Your SteamID*
STEAM_0:1:183388940

Who warned you?*
Plat

What is the stated reason?*
RDM
Why should we remove the warn?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
I was stood there, waiting for hulk and pilot to come, calpol kept whining about his warns, I adverted warn 3 times to get back, which, as far as I know, is allowed and is used by many people regularly; and Plat is saying I came to him, I was in the road and see it as justifiable
A

Hi, i personally believe this warn was fair. You were reported for RDM after false warning someone. The warn was false as calpol was stood outside of his own base, which he made you aware of, and also he wasn't even doing anything just stood there. I can provide evidence in discord DM for whoever deals with this.
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 03:21 AM by kai.)

He did warn him 3 times to go away though?
(12-02-2019, 08:47 PM)Plat Wrote: The warn was false as calpol was stood outside of his own base, which he made you aware of

That changes absolutely nothing. Outside of the base or not, people can be warned anywhere.

We have no context for this one, it seems Sam was confronted with a gun out and decided to warn him 3 times.

Eitherway, I'm not sure how is this RDM since Sam did warn 3 times when he wanted the person to go away?

Accepted.