Hawk Servers

Staff Suggestion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Staff

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Make it so NLR works on places that you had a sit in. Let's say you are a terrorist and you have a sit with a SWAT officer in residential, so we don't abuse our new found knowledge, we must take a 3 min cooldown untill we can return there.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Less bad thoughts of doing such horrid actions.
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

I disagree, The staff should be capable of handling information, this means that if you know a S.W.A.T was last seen in say slums because you were on duty you should know and be able to handle yourself so that you do not metagame by using knowledge from you being on duty. I trust the staff and I hope they DO NOT use on duty knowledge for a roleplaying advantage. -rep.

I dont see why this is needed, staff are trusted enough to not use their powers to gain an advantage.
[Image: jif.gif]

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 10:59 PM by Kai.)

(13-02-2019, 10:13 PM)Plat Wrote: I dont see why this is needed, staff are trusted enough to not use their powers to gain an advantage.

Not all of them, no.

(13-02-2019, 10:07 PM)panda Wrote: I disagree, The staff should be capable of handling information, this means that if you know a S.W.A.T was last seen in say slums because you were on duty you should know and be able to handle yourself so that you do not metagame by using knowledge from you being on duty. I trust the staff and I hope they DO NOT use on duty knowledge for a roleplaying advantage. -rep.

What stops them exactly from using the information for their own advantage? They're the only ones who are aware of what's happening, I personally don't trust this whole "letting staff handle" part.

Simply if they're caught using knowledge from an on duty situation that counts as metagaming and so they should / would receive the appropriate punishment.

I agree that this is pretty pointless. If a staff member does use said knowledge after being on duty, then obviously a punishment is due. However, staff should at least have the trust that they will not abuse their powers in such a way. If people would have that little faith in a staff member, why would that person even be staff? Trustworthiness should be a criteria for even being staff in the first place.

I've never once come across the admins abusing this power so i think that this would be pointless and like everyone has said if an admin was caught doing this then there is already punishments in place
Gimme those + Reps people
[img=0x0]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51973158_359709801283976_8818428144932356096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a97b63714579ec4e7750451f61574ea4&oe=5CE3FD92[/img]

-rep
Pointless because of the reasons stated above. Staff are meant to be able to access any place, besides there would be no much way to regulate this that you are suggesting.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

duty = non-rp

using info from sits / whatever is considered meta-gaming, staff should know best to not do so.

denied.