Your RP Name*
>> blood willing to join clan

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>> Staff

What are their names?*
>> FF PF Psychopathic fox

What are their SteamIDs?*
>> STEAM_0:0:419437356

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>

So, I raided FF PF Psychopathic fox's base as a SWAT member because he had illegals inside his base. After I completed the raid and I met this staff member at spawn, I jokingly said "Your aim is trash" to which he replied "is that staff diss?" (as seen in the screenshot I provide). After that, I was quite puzzled since I thought that it was only staff diss if the person was actually on duty, so I said "But it is not staff diss if you are not on duty", right after those words, he went on duty and cockily said "mhm Smile". I then was feeling quite nervous since he said that he was "getting another staff Big Grin" in a way that, well, I personally felt pretty cornered just for saying that someone's aim was bad (which I don't think many consider as actual disrespect).

While waiting, I was completely confused, but his cocky words didn't stop there, since he started threatening me with things like "i can report you on the forums" and then saying "and 5 weeks", referring to me being banned for that amount of time. When I thought that the situation couldn't get more menacing and threatening, he answered to my confused arguments with "i don't give enough of a fuck". That, in my opinion is a childish behaviour staff members should erradicate. After everything, he just left me with an "ok" and a "have fun".

When I told him he was being quite hostile, he then decided to play the victim, claiming that he "had never threatened" me and "it was just a joke". Well, in my opinion, it was not really a joke since all along he sounded really abusive and manipulative of the situation.

This is pretty much all. I don't really have much words to say how attacked I felt at one point during that, but just how cocky and aggressive he got explains it all, then using the "It was all a joke" card on me. In my judgement, this behavious is not appropiate for a staff member and action should be taken against this.

Thank you all.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
picture of him saying it

taking everything into consideration I did say the staff disrespect thing but I wasn't going to do anything it's a little inside joke me and one of my friends have and I got another staff member due to you starting on everybody else. I told you about the report feature on the forums if you had any problems with me.if you wanted me to stop you could have just said "please stop I'm getting nervous" if someone is getting unhappy or out of ease then I would stop. if you need me to stop something just ask.
from the best fox, Psychopathic Fox! (better then kai Big Grin)

(13-02-2019, 03:16 PM)Psychopathic fox Wrote: taking everything into consideration I did say the staff disrespect thing but I wasn't going to do anything it's a little inside joke me and one of my friends have and I got another staff member due to you starting on everybody else. I told you about the report feature on the forums if you had any problems with me.if you wanted me to stop you could have just said "please stop I'm getting nervous" if someone is getting unhappy or out of ease then I would stop. if you need me to stop something just ask.

He's not supposed to. Please cease these kinds of jokes towards players in the future, or at least mark your sarcasm next time so they don't take it seriously.

Closed.