Your RP Name*
>> Shadow

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>> Players (1)

What are their names?*
>> FF SF Matthew

What are their SteamIDs?*
>> STEAM_0:0:202755901

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, I was just walking down the street when I then see this user getting into the PD, then, looking at the chatbox, I realise he is actually PD Raiding, but... As an opium producer. I go in the PD to check my theory and, confused, stare at him, trying to figure out if he was actually PD raiding. Well, my question was soon answered by receiving an AWP headshot. Here is the proof of it all:
https://youtu.be/K-xD3yqa6JA

I am making this report on forums since no staff member was taking my sit, so yeah.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 10:34 PM by Matthew.)

Sorry I was totally in the wrong. I got back from being afk and forgot I was opium producer. This is totally my fault. Sorry. Any chance you can forgive me? I do apologize and I was 100% in the wrong. It wont happen again.
-Matthew

Should have checked what job you were before starting a PD raid.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 10:40 PM by Matthew.)

(13-02-2019, 10:34 PM)[VDT] [Hawk] Shadow Wrote: Should have checked what job you were before starting a PD raid.

I understand, and I acknowledge that I'm sorry any chance of forgiveness?.

(13-02-2019, 10:36 PM)Matthew Wrote:
(13-02-2019, 10:34 PM)[VDT] [Hawk] Shadow Wrote: Should have checked what job you were before starting a PD raid.

It's really not about forgiving, it's your responsibility to check for these kinds of things.

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2019, 11:10 PM by Matthew.)

(13-02-2019, 10:55 PM)Kai Wrote:
(13-02-2019, 10:36 PM)Matthew Wrote:

It's really not about forgiving, it's your responsibility to check for these kinds of things.

Okay ,sorry ill be sure to check next time.

Accepted.
Matthew will be warned for RDM.
Matthew in future if you come back from being AFK try looking at your job to ensure this doesn't happen again.