Hawk Servers

Staff app v3

Name
Jude

Preferred Name
Jude

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
trusted
Date of Birth
08/02/2004

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
5DAYS 12 HOURS

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?
no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes, I check the forums everyday and try to comment on posts. I also use the discord everyday.
What is your Discord Username?
!Jude_(ง'̀-'́)ง!#5639

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
yes

How often can you moderate the server?
Daily, I’m around from 4;30pm to around 8;00pm meaning I will come on 2-3 hours in that spare time.

How many sits can you do within a day?
I do not mind how many I do in the space I’m available for. 
Describe your personality and hobbies
I am a sociable person, quite friendly and kind. I enjoy having a laugh with friends. I am in scouting units and attend all the events and activities that are offered to me. As I’m still in school I sometimes go to enrichment if I have an hour spare after school. When I’m home I complete homework and chores, then with the hours after I play games. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
 I am a person who listens and tries to understand people’s points of view and makes decisions that are fair. I can come on often to help and am willing to give up my playing hours to be on duty. As staff I believe in the idea of educating people in the correct manner to behave in. This means if someone has broken a rule I will try my best to explain the situation in where they have gone wrong so that they understand the punishment and will not be as annoyed.

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Stands for random death match. Means when you are killed when it is inappropriate to do so, no valid reason to commit the act. For example, me going up to someone in the street and killing them without any correct in game reasons.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
new life rule means to forget the previous life after any deaths, starting a new life. This means not to return to death place for a couple of minutes and not to bring up past experiences whilst in roleplay. Breaking it would be to fail what is commanded to do. E.G. me dying and saying, “oh look that guy over there killed me”.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it

To break the roles of roleplay. In rps you have certain characters and their roles. If you go outside of that then you are breaking the roles of your character. For example, using guns as a dog. Obviously in real life dogs don’t usually use guns.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Playing tricks or doing actions which cause upset for other players. Actions which are considered annoying and ruin peoples experience. E.G. running around breaking rules for the fun of it. The troller may find it funny but it may destroy others gaming.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Contact other staff to help respond to the calls. Answer the reports which are more problematic and need action quickly. For example, someone breaking the new life rule isn’t as important as someone doing a mass rule break like mass arresting for no reason or a MRDM.  

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I’d observe the situation to see whether he is arresting illegals or absolutely everyone even if they aren’t breaking laws. I’d bring him to me and question him why he was doing this. If he didn’t realise the rules, I’d warn him and link him to the rules and ask him to read it and tell me whether he understands (if not describe how role play works and how this affects characters rules). If I can see he’s a long-time player and was minging, I would warn and give a non-permanent ban as he was aware of the situation and purposely ruining the game. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I’d bring both katie and Tasid to me and listen to their argument. I’d also see their jobs so I can judge whether it was appropriate for these actions. (For example, Tasid could have killed the tramp in self defensive however if he was a citizen then this would be wrong.). I’d tell Katie she should have not interfered but report it instead. Depending on the situation id either warn Katie and Tasid for RDM. Or just warn Katie for RDM (if Tasid had the right so commit the kill) and explain to her why this is.

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2019, 11:33 AM by HULK.)

+reps
Warns
Detailed
mature
server score

-reps
No ULX examples
Answering the mrda wrong you would ban them even if they did not know the rules and you would not warn them
Answering Katie killed Tasid wrong you would not warn Tasid for rdm since it was in self-defence but you would warn the tramp for attempting to kill him if he didn't have a good reason and not warn tasid

Overall +rep

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2019, 12:04 PM by Cpt_Kujima.)

+reps
Low warns
Good server score
high playtime
seen in game

-/+ reps
kinda detailed

-reps
warns a mrda??

Overall +rep
[Image: unknown.png]

I dont need to give examples to ULX as it states in the application template "- You are not required to give ULX examples, it's a basic yes/no answer."

-Never saw active on any 3 platforms

+Server Score
+Playtime
+Warns

Overall : Neutral
[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 14-02-2019, 05:12 PM by Sam.)

+reps
Fairly detailed

-reps
English broken in some places, seems rushed
Not answered some situation questions properly

Overral +/-rep Good Luck
A

+reps

+low warns Smile
+good server time
+posts
+server score above average

-reps

-grammar off
-rushed
-some questions aren't right
-never seen in-game
-no ULX examples given

overall a -rep from me good luck though
I lied that one time lol

-reps

No ulx examples
Grammar
Don't seem to take criticism
Never seen you in-game
A couple questions need correcting

+reps

Playtime
Low warns

Overall -Rep from me
Smithy
+Rep or your head will be a mushy pulp

+reps
Good server score
Good playtime
Ok forums posts
Low warns & no bans

-reps
Engrish in quite some parts of the app
Never seen you in-game
Lacks detail
Questions answered wrong:
- Warns an MRDA what
- Does not bring the tramp into the sit and ask him why he attempted killing tasid

Overall, -rep. Good luck, though
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied.

Too many -reps.

Re-apply in 3 days.