Hawk Servers

Ton's Staff App V2

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 11:17 PM by ✩Ton✩.)

In-Game Name
>> ★LTL Ton★

Preferred Name
>> Ton or Anton

Date of Birth
>> 22/07/2000

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 days 6 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 11 (4 active and some are from years ago) https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=405

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Ton

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 472

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes (Can show examples if needed)

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday more on weekends due to work

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> as many as needed (30+)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like to work on cars as I'm a qualified mechanic and like gaming which is what I spend most of my time doing. I also enjoy going to the cinema and spending time with family and friends.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member; what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>  You should hire me as staff because I've enjoyed playing on the server for a while now just took a break for a bit. I was staff just after the change from Pixyte but decided to step down (because of the break) and I now want to start helping out again and progress through the staff ranks as I already tell others about the rules when playing so why not go for staff again and do it properly. I know my warns seem high but some were from a while ago and the recent ones were when I had come back to the server and was adjusting to the changes but I have learned from my mistakes and improved myself so I make sure I can get rid of the problem not be the problem. As mentioned I have been staff before (around a year or so ago) and I am now aware of the newer rules and how some have changed but have managed to learn them so I would be able to enforce them. I am also a very chilled out guy so I can handle all situations calmly regardless of how toxic they may seem and I also get on very well with everyone on the server and the staff team so I think I would fit in very well and be able to make a difference on the server and keep it fun for everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match is when you kill another player without a reason such as a hit.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking New Life Rule which is when you goto the place that you died as if you never died in the first place

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you decide to RP incorrectly such as a citizen running around with a gun out or having a building sign up when not building.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>> A Failbase is a base that doesn't follow server rules like not having key pads so others can raid you or having more than 3 fading doors to get into the base

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> A troll is someone that intentionally tries to annoy others by messing with them or damaging them and running away 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Accept the major ones such as RDM/MDRM first then work towards the less important ones such as "how do i make opium?"

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Either go to James or bring him to me, Freeze him, ask for valid reasoning to the arrests then if there isn't a reason ban him for 2 weeks

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Ask Katie why she killed Tasid and if she had no reason to kill him I would warn her for RDM

P.S I don't have a problem or an attitude towards anybody on the server including any higher ups anything I've said I apologise if it has offended you it wasn't intentional. If you feel I have a problem with you in anyway feel free to Pm me in game or on discord (Ton#5214)  and we can discuss it. That being said I'm not on here to make enemies with anyone and I seem to get along with most people anyway and think that I could be a good addition to the staff team.
Thanks for taking time to read my staff app I appreciate any feedback positive or negative 
-Ton
[Image: f8096dd7164aea652e4a5fc3749cce6c.png]

+reps
seen in game
-reps
warns

overall +rep from me good luck!

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 09:53 AM by El Stormzy.)

+reps
Staff Experience
Playtime
Very Active (seen a lot)
Addressed the attitude issue well
Friendly

-/+ reps
question answers are short

-reps
warns (1 still needs to be removed i think)
Detail is very lacking in places

Overall +rep i hope you get the chance and i think you'll make a good addition. Good luck.
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

Stormzy, you can't rep clan members. Just for future reference.

(08-03-2019, 11:51 PM)El Stormzy Wrote: +reps
Staff Experience
Playtime
Very Active (seen a lot)
Addressed the attitude issue well
Friendly

-/+ reps
question answers are short but correct

-reps
warns (1 still needs to be removed i think)

Overall Huge +rep i hope you get the chance and i think you'll make a good addition.

Correct I am still waiting on one to be removed and thanks my dude you too hulk much love

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 12:03 AM by El Stormzy.)

(08-03-2019, 11:53 PM)panda Wrote: Stormzy, you can't rep clan members. Just for future referenc
Ok ill remember that, but it doesn't make what i said any less true <3
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

+reps

+never banned
+seen you in-game
+never had issues with you
+matrue

-reps

-discord score
-detail
-no example given for RDM
-some questions wrong
-warns

Overall a -rep from me
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542393817672843293/555507228128313374/dd333cecbdbb21d654bc4a7e9398660f.png[/img]

+reps
Active in-game

+/- reps
Somewhat active in forums although not showing much activity in them

-reps
Scrapped server score requirements
+2 warns/day of playtime does not seem pretty good imo, even if they are old warns
Has had problems with higher-ups before
Questions answered wrong:
- "Random Death Match is when you kill another player without a reason such as a hit." A hit apparently is not a valid reason to kill someone?
- You don't fully explain NLR.
- "FailRP is when you decide to RP incorrectly" Not fully explaining FailRP either.
- "such as a citizen running around with a gun" Citizen Rules > 1. You cannot use any weapon other than a pistol.
- "having a building sign up when not building." Vague example.
- Not taking into consideration the tramp in the RDM case.

Overall, a big -rep. You still seem to haven't got familiar with the new and updated rules, get to play some more to improve your warns/days of playtime ratio and also get familiar with the rules I mentioned.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

That's bad grammar on my half I meant the reason you could kill them is the hit

+rep
Active
Nice guy in game

+/- rep
Application is okay.

-rep
warns

Overall it's gonna be a +rep from me
Good luck "Toon"