Hawk Servers

2nd Staff application

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 09:48 AM by Matthew.)

Staff Application

In-Game Name
>> LTL Matthew

Preferred Name
>> Matthew/Matt

Current Rank(s) in-game (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium, Omega)
>> Omega Veteran

Date of Birth
>> 11/06/04

Country
>> United Kingdom, England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2 Weeks 5 Days | https://gyazo.com/c3cb9657d9eb292277beaa94966ce68d

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 13 | 0 active | 4  Awaiting removal

Have you been banned before?
>> Once for RTARP. Was proven that game crashed and ban was removed within the hour.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I am active on the website. I don't usually post allot but I do look at peoples posts and sometimes join in with them.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Matthew#5303

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
9298 | https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...8/rank.png

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
EDIT >> Yes. Username: Danielayers12345 . He only played once said but there a chance of him coming on again.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes a few of the mainly used ones are:

!spectate [Spectates specified player.]
!xban [Opens the ban menu to ban players.]
!warn [Warns specified player.]
!kick [Kicks specified player.]
!Bring [Brings specified player.]
!jail [Jails specified player with time]
!god [Makes you un able to be killed or take any damage]
!goto [Goes to specified player.]
/refund [Refunds player]
!freeze [Specified Player]
!jailtp [Specified Player]

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day from 4-5 pm to 11 pm weekdays. (I may be on for a hour or two in the morning.) 11 am to around midnight on weekends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I would complete as many sits as possible that come through.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>  I first joined role-play on FiveM a GTA based role-play server called bluecoat and instantly decided it to be one of my favorite games to chill out on. Soon the server shutdown as the owner didn't have enough money to support the server and was busy with GCSE's. After that I started to play a bit or SWRP as that was also a bluecoat run server but that also soon shutdown. That was when I came to DarkRP.  I have had a some experience with SWRP and loads in GTA RP.However most servers I played on have since been shutdown now so that's why I moved over to Hawk DarkRP which has been so fun since I started playing. I love this server the community that plays here. I don't have other hobbies other than gaming so I'm usually on DarkRP a lot of the time.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I believe you should hire me as staff as I would like to help manage the server and keep it peaceful all the time I can. It can be annoying coming on to the server as a new player and getting RDM'ed as soon as you join and it gives the wrong impression of Hawk Servers. I am aware my warns are currently high being 9 (13 are on the system however 4 are pending removal) they were my mistakes from joining the server at the beginning and not paying attention to the rules, I understand that's not an excuse either and I have changed and haven't received any warnings. I have worked also worked on my knowledge of the rules and have read over them many times to assure I have a great understanding of them. My objectives are to make a difference for the server and make it much more fun and playable for those new to Hawk DarkRP and make sure the server is a fun enjoyable place to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. Example: Joseph shoots Andrew because he didn't like how he spoke to him earlier. If Andrew didn't die it would be ARDM (Attempted RaNDom Deathmatch)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for New Life Rule. It means that you don't remember your past life and prevents people from returning to the deathpoint. Example: Joseph raids Andrew and Andrew comes back to the base to kill Joseph during the raid. If it was during a raid the NLR timer is 8 Minutes as thats the longest a raid can last, Otherwise it's 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP or Fail Role-play means is if someone isn't role playing correctly or doing things un-realistically. Example: Keeping your role-play realistic and not committing crimes as a non thief job or being a corrupt law enforcement officer. Or having illegals while a building sign is placed, or having a building sign and kos sign simultaneously.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it[/b]
>>A failbase is a base that doesn't meet the base requirements/rules on !rules. An example of it would be a base has over 3 fading doors at an entrance or over 2 fading doors for loot. Or if the base has more than 5 fading doors in total excluding window fading doors. Another example would be if someone prop blocks off all entrances to there base and its is not accesable from any direction.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone does something to irritate/annoy people. Example: Placing random inappropriate prop/s in front of someone or if you play ear rape through your microphone. Or someone comes on the server without wanting to rp and you just come to annoy people. This would also be NITRP (No intent to Role Play)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take the most important sit 1st then go in order they was made. Example: Sit 1: is DDOS/Dozing threats Sit 2: RDM Sit 3: RMD Sit 4 : Broke Nlr. I would take sit 1 first then go in the order the sits was made.,

James connected to the server, changed to police and started intentionally arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would find out why it was that James was arresting everyone and ask him why he was doing it and what his intentions was. If it wasn't valid I would warn him for RDA and un-arrest and refund everyone who was arrested.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring all involved then check the logs to see who shot who 1st the tramp or if it was tasid. If it was the tramp I would warn them for ARDM but if it was tasid them I would warn him for RDM, then I wold warn katie for RDM and tell he that if she sees it happen again to call an admin.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

+reps

+seen you in-game
+detail
+knows ULX
+discord score
+never had problems with you
+good playtime
+good posts
+very active

-reps

-warns

Overall a massive +rep from me.
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542393817672843293/555507228128313374/dd333cecbdbb21d654bc4a7e9398660f.png[/img]

+REP
+playtime
+active
+friendly
+knows ULX
+forum posts
+server score
+detail

-REP
-warns

OVERALL MASSIVE +REP FOR ME.Good Luck.
MrGreen
+REP or i will hack your fortnite account
OwO      BRUH     OwO

+reps
Provided ULX examples,
Discord server score,
Active.

+/-
Warns, reason I am putting it in the middle is simply because I was accepted with 10 warnings...

Overall +rep, I like you as a person and I hope you will do well.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 09:39 AM by Matthew.)

(09-03-2019, 08:27 AM)Psychopathic fox Wrote: +reps

+seen you in-game
+detail
+knows ULX
+discord score
+good playtime
+good posts
+very active

-reps

-warns

Overall a massive +rep from me.
Thanks for the response.

(09-03-2019, 09:34 AM)★MrGreen(っ◔◡◔)っ★ Wrote:
+REP
+playtime
+active
+friendly
+knows ULX
+forum posts
+server score
+detail

-REP
-warns

OVERALL MASSIVE +REP FOR ME.Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply and the good luck :-) .

(09-03-2019, 09:34 AM)panda Wrote: +reps
Provided ULX examples,
Discord server score,
Active.

+/-
Warns, reason I am putting it in the middle is simply because I was accepted with 10 warnings...

Overall +rep, I like you as a person and I hope you will do well.

Thankyou I hope I do too. :-) .

+reps

+seen you in-game
+detail
+knows ULX
+discord score
+good playtime
+good posts
+very active

-reps

-warns

Overall a +rep
[Image: sig.jpg]

Ahhhhhh it's Matthew

+Reps
Friendly
Has those really cringey binds in game helping out new players
Active
Playtime
Claims to know ULX

-rep

Likes men (true fact but not a -rep)
Warns

Overall +rep

+reps
extremely friendly
active af
helps out new players
good member of community

-reps
kinda high warns

overall +rep from me!
[Image: 1804780.gif]

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 12:20 AM by Matthew.)

(13-03-2019, 01:21 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: +reps

+seen you in-game
+detail
+knows ULX
+discord score
+good playtime
+good posts
+very active

-reps

-warns

Overall a +rep

Thanks for your response. Big Grin

(13-03-2019, 07:43 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: +reps
extremely friendly
active af
helps out new players
good member of community

-reps
kinda high warns

overall +rep from me!
Thank you for responding Smile

(13-03-2019, 07:28 PM)Luxinare Wrote: Ahhhhhh it's Matthew

+Reps
Friendly
Has those really cringey binds in game helping out new players
Active
Playtime
Claims to know ULX

-rep

Likes men (true fact but not a -rep)
Warns

Overall +rep

Thanks for your response Smile  .  Cringey xD . Ily (With homo shhh)

+Reps

You've been a good player when i've seen you.
I don't have any reason to say you wouldn't be a bad staff member judging your actions
Actively seen on the server,
Playtime is great,
Actively seen on the forums
Detailed application.

-Reps

Warns are high.

Other than that, you're clean. +Rep.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]