Hawk Servers

Q&A + Feedback (Criticism Center)

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 01:56 AM by Matthew.)

(01-04-2019, 03:53 PM)Exhility Wrote: its not as easy as getting a tally of trusted and not trusted staff and removing the not trusted, stuff like this is hard to trace whether the refund is for legitimate reasons and its less resource expensive to not give the ability to refund suits rather than track down those who are giving refunds illegitimately

...? If they was killed in a suit for no reason they deserve a refund. How is it hard to know weather its a legitimate reason to refund. If Kai has any doubt that they are up to no good then he can just not give them access to the refund system that could be abused.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 12:38 PM by kai.)

(02-04-2019, 01:21 AM)Matthew Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 03:53 PM)Exhility Wrote: its not as easy as getting a tally of trusted and not trusted staff and removing the not trusted, stuff like this is hard to trace whether the refund is for legitimate reasons and its less resource expensive to not give the ability to refund suits rather than track down those who are giving refunds illegitimately

...? If they was killed in a suit for no reason they deserve a refund. How is it hard to know weather its a legitimate reason to refund.

Very hard, and we're not going to bother with asking people and demanding evidence regarding suits refunds. tasid used one word and it's enough for me: "no."
We're not getting a refund system for the suits.

(01-04-2019, 10:55 PM)Maadara Uchiha Wrote: i suggest that we nerf the damn awp

Will be balanced, please check suggestions before commenting about those kinds of things.

(01-04-2019, 05:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: While tasid is doing his exams, can we hire a developer?

I recall he said something about that, but for now he's too busy to even hire one. We'll see.

is it possible for you to be able to give the command !sethp (something like that) to mod and higher or is it easily abused?
I lied that one time lol

(06-04-2019, 10:07 PM)Psychopathic fox Wrote: is it possible for you to be able to give the command !sethp (something like that) to mod and higher or is it easily abused?

ulx hp is only available for Admin and above.

Unfortunately for you, you didn't make it to Admin for the command.

Love the server and donated 32 pounds love the roles and everything and i know its in the works still but nothing has been added to OMEGA since like before Christmas.

When will there be new roles or new features for OMEGA? I just dont feel like theres much of a upgrade from Premium to OMEGA and think more stuff should be added sooner.

(30-04-2019, 03:11 PM)Cyka Mods Wrote: When will there be new roles or new features for OMEGA? I just dont feel like theres much of a upgrade from Premium to OMEGA and think more stuff should be added sooner.

Yes.

Sad to sea you go ?