Hawk Servers

Johnzy's Staff App (3rd time lucky)

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2019, 08:52 PM by dave (2).)

In-Game Name
>> Jonhzy

Preferred Name
>> Johnzy

Date of Birth
>> 12/03/2002

Country
>> Republic of Ireland

Timezone
>> GMT +0

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w+ (Veteran Role)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://imgur.com/a/6lXP6OL (5 Active) (Most of the warns happened within a week because i was just really burnt out and i felt like messing around, But now i played here a bit more, met some really nice people and I want to play here now, also 2 should be removed)

Have you been banned before?
>> Once in the summer of 2018

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>> Yes (85 posts)

What is your Discord Username?
>> Dave#8438

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 4890

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Nah

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> 2 Hrs per work days and more in the weekends

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 15-60

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm an outgoing person that likes to make jokes and have the craic. I like to console people in times of need. I enjoy playing basketball and football, I am a freelance editor in Video Editing.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member; what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I have played on this server before as staff, I managed to rack up a total of 470 sits before i resigned. I enjoyed my time as staff, working with other staff members etc... I wanna help the community out, since at certain time I'd put in a sit and there'll either be no/little amounts of staff to take the sits. So I'd wait for a long while, and just walk off then when doing something else a staff member roles by and says wass gud fam. So I wanna be a quick response player that gets to sit in an ASAP.

By being a part of the staff team I wanna reduce the stress. I have been ex-staff so I know what to do with my commands. But some people who are new to staff make irrational decisions which lead them to being demoted/warned etc... I do (well i think i do) have quite the knowledge to take control of sits and lead them well, coming to a good conclusion/resolution. I try avoid giving warns out since if someone is attempting to become staff and they just made a little mistake by killing someone I really do not want to be held accountable for ruining their chances.

I would (and always have) made the person making the sit ask if they wish to punish the other party if found guilty. If I see some person break a rule for the first time, and confirm with !warns they have 0 warns i would !jail them and get them to re-read the rules, as we are all human and do genuinely make mistakes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM (Meaning 'Random Deathmatch') is when a person kills another person without any provocation or reason to do so. So if Steve(Cop) shoots John(Hobo) for no reason at all it would be considered RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR (NLR Meaning 'New Life Rule') Is a rule set in place to avoid a person from coming back to an area where he/she has died in the previous 3 minutes (different for each server). If Steve shot John in a raid and John came back within the 3 minutes it would be considered NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP (RP Meaning 'Role-Play') Is when a player acts differently to how they should in real life. e.g. If someone is holding you up at gunpoint you'd be valuing your life and would be giving up your possessions to the other person.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>> Failbase is a rule set in place to make bases fair and accessible for raiders and people occupying the base alike. i.e you wouldn't have the whole base in black as that would confusing to cross.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling (Kind of like NITRP) Is when a person is just messing around having no interest in other peoples gameplay or enjoyment, usually the person doing the 'trolling' would be doing it to get reactions from people.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Depending on the severaty. If I see 2 MRDM sits, a failbase and failrp sit, I would attend to the MRDM sit ASAP as possible as the person commiting the offense is most likely to ruin other peoples enjoyment

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> You make sure he is by doing !logs and checking the arrests section. Once I'd noticed that is was 3 or more people I would !freeze James and then I would go to him, see why he did that, and ban him for 2w in accordance to the rules

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring Katie and tasid to a sit, I would check with tasid that the kill on the tramp was correct. Then I would check if Katie is in a clan with the tramp and did /ad counter. If not I would ask tasid if he would like Katie warned, if so I would carry out the wish, if not I would return tasid and then verbally warn Katie and tell her if I see her involved in any sit (that has a warn first instead of verbal warn) I would then warn her.

shame i cant +rep or i would

good luck you deserve it
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

I have had nothing but problems with you from the first time i saw you right up to now.
Constant rule breaker, i've had to uncloak myself a few times to speak to you and you minge back at me.

Massive -REP
[Image: sig.jpg]

+reps

+detailed
+discord score
+playtime
+posts

-reps

-warns
-banned
-not very active on any platform (the posts have been done over long period of time)
-all times i've seen you, you've been quite mingy

overall a -rep from me because the banned aspect and a load of warns plus your inactivity
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542393817672843293/555507228128313374/dd333cecbdbb21d654bc4a7e9398660f.png[/img]

Denied.

Too many -reps.

Feel free to re-apply in 3 days.