Jahseh Onfroy

Reporting Staff Or Players
Staff

What Are Their Names?
(Star) Blaze (Star)

What Are Their SteamIDs?
STEAM_0:1:234400942

What Happened?
Blaze was arrested for having guns in public, which was against the currently set rules by the mayor. I arrested him for it, and he flew out of the jail and told me that random weapon checks are against the rules. I said I didn't know that, I was just following orders from the mayor. He then bans the mayor for 5 days for NITRP. There was nothing that the mayor had done all day (maybe with the exception of dueling me outside of spawn, which is not against the server's rules) that was defined as NITRP, and I would know as I was around him for a good portion of that day. Please staff members OTHER THAN Blaze respond to this, I'd like an unbiased justification.

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2019, 10:12 PM by TYLERS321123.)

Right, so for one i've had nothing but abuse of you all day saying i am sh*t etc. Then, for the mayor i've had to warn him 2-3 times today and his response is always "I don't care i will do what i want". So i give him chances and chances but he still doesn't want to follow the rules. He never wanted to roleplay. So i banned him for 5 days for NITRP so don't tell me the sort of attitude where you say "i don't care, i'll do what i want" is the attitude of someone who wants to roleplay.

Also since when can you weapon check for no reason?

I wasnt the one calling you shit, i thought that was mad disrespectful and i even clarified that i wasnt talking shit and that it was them. You banned him for nitrp because you were mad that you got jailed, i was the only one out of that entire group being respectful, so dont come at me with that disrespectful bs.

(13-03-2019, 11:21 PM)superspicywater Wrote: I wasnt the one calling you shit, i thought that was mad disrespectful and i even clarified that i wasnt talking shit and that it was them. You banned him for nitrp because you were mad that you got jailed, i was the only one out of that entire group being respectful, so dont come at me with that disrespectful bs.

Not being funny, but why cant that mayor apply himself?
All you have to do is +Rep.

If the mayor had a problem with why he was banned he would appeal which he hasn’t because he knows what he done and probably regrets but here’s you reporting it like why are you bothered ims ire the mayor can appeal himself. No he hasn’t though because he knows it was a vaild ban reason.

Denied.