[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Age[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> 19[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Gender[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Male[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Country[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> England[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Timezone[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> GMT[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> 4 Days 9 Hours [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> i have 5 warnings in total but none are active (my last warning was Mach 2018)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Have you been banned before?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Never[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Are you active on the website? (yes / no)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> i have been a lot more active lately by having it open on my other monitor and trying to be as active as i can[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]What is your Discord Username?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> liamstanley7#6579[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> 201[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Nope, [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Yes, [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!bring (brings them to you)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!goto (go to a player)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!warn (warns the player) [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!kick (kicks the player) [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!xban (brings up a menu to ban the player)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!spectate (lets you spectate a player)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!god (puts you in to god mode)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!noclip (puts you in to noclip)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!jail (jails a player)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]!logs (opens the logs)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]How often can you moderate the server?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> i will be on pretty much everyday [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]How many sits can you do within a day?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> As many as are needed[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Describe your personality and hobbies[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> I am dyslexic funny helpful kind and so much more my hobbies are playing paintball and army cadets[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Why should we hire you as a Staff Member; what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> You should hire me as staff because i want to be able to help the server run smoothly on a day to day basis and ensure everyone can have fun by dealing with everybody's problems/sits as best i can. i have a good understanding of the rules and commands and previous experience as a server operator so i know what is required, expected and needed to be a successful staff member, this being said i know things have changed since then and i'm ready to adapt and do my best to be successful.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]My objectives are to progress through the ranks in due time whilst doing my best at each level of staff and to hopefully make the server a better.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> RDM Stands for Random Deathmatch and an example would be PlayerA killed PlayerB for no valid RP reason.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> NLR stands for New Life Rule and an example would be PlayerD is raiding PlayerF  kills them and PlayerD goes straight back to the base/raid after being killed, that would be a break of NLR[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> FailRP means failing to act as you would in regards to your characters job for example keeping a building sign up after you have finished building and/or have started doing your job's role such as producing opium or money printing as other people will not raid you due to the building sign making having both a printer and a building sign down is FailRP[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Failbase relates to any base that doesn't follow the rules of basing such as not having 2x2 entrance to the base or having no entrance or more than 3 fading doors on entrance ETC, it could also have unfair angles or the ability to shoot down on raiders and that would also make it a failbase[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Trolling relates to a player who is constantly and intentionally disturbing other players with no valid RP reason to do so such as spamming props around them and generally have no intent to RP.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Take all the sits in the order in which they came up and deal with them as i would any other sit in a professional manner, and if one of the sits is taking a long time ask another member of staff to help out with sits if possible.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Jimmy connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> Ensure that they had a valid reason to be arresting the people, if they didn't have a valid reason for the arrests i would warn/ban him depending on the amount of people he RDA'd and if he understood the rules or not then let the people who were wrongfully arrested out of prison and issue any refunds if necessary.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]John killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]>> i would bring them all and check if tasid had a valid reason to kill the tramp or not such as self defence if he had a valid reason i would warn the tramp for ARDM. if tasid did not have a valid reason for killing the tramp i would warn him for RDM. Once that was dealt with i would warn John for RDM as he had no reason to kill tasid even if she saw him kill someone and i would explain to her that next time she should report it to the admins and let them deal with it instead of taking it upon herself to kill tasid.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Thank you for taking to time to review my application and i look foward to your response and hope to join the staff team soon.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Liam[/font][/font]

Denied
Doesn't meet post requirements
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]