Hawk Servers

Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 09:37 PM by L.Beardmore.)

In-Game Name
>> The One And Only Bob Marley

Preferred Name
>> Lewis

Date of Birth
>> 28/12/2003

Country
>> UK

Time zone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5d 16h 3m https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1682786045

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 7 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1682786109

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes

Are you active on the website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Bob_Marley#5248

What is your server score? (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 1503

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes 
!xban=name=reason(This bans the player).
!warns=This shows you everyone's warns and the time and reason.
!noclip=This allows you to fly around the map
!warn=name=reason(This warns the player).
!goto <name> - This makes you go to that player.
!bring <name> - This takes you to the selected player.
!jail <name><time> - This jails the person for the selected time, normally used so people can read the rules.
!freeze <name> - This freezes the player so they are unable to move.
!kick <name> - This kicks the selected player.
!god - This means none can kill you.
!cloak - This makes you invisible.
!return <name> (This returns the selected player to their original position.
!gag <name> (This mutes the selected player.
!ungag <name> - This unmutes the selected player.
!logs - This shows you damage done to players and more info.

P.S. I used to be staff on two other servers before they got closed. 
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everyday. Weekdays 4:30PM - 22:00PM. Weekends 12:00 noon - 1:30AM or later

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends on how many come in and if anyone gets them first but I will do my absolute best to get as many as I can.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a 15-year-old person who like to do lots of gaming. I play on PS4 and PC but I am mainly. Also, I like to listen to music a lot and like all kinds of genres. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on hawk. I would like to be staff for many reasons. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not get on other people’s nerves. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod (trial mod) has been mostly because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a trial mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced trial mods before in the past on a server I used to play on before it got shut down. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members. Don't get me wrong. I have interacted with great staff members. I want to be able to do what they do and help people out as people don’t like minges, RMD’s, NLR breakers, FailRPers and there are just too many things but I think that you get the idea I’m trying to get at they all need to be told and people will soon learn not to do it again. Also, the other night when there were no staff online people think that it’s okay to break multiple rules. e.g. NLR RDM and MRDM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Death matching. RDM is where a person kills someone else for no specific reason. For example, Bob kills Jeff without a reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for New Life Rule. An example of NLR is where someone is killed and the person who is killed then returns back to their previous location before the NLR cooldown is up. For example, Bob kills Jeff. Then Jeff returns back to his pervious location where he was killed before the cooldown has ended.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail RP or failure to roleplay, is when you don't co-operate with the roleplay or just fail at it, as the name implies. Bob is mugging Jeff, and instead of paying or denying me, he types in kill in console and dies. This is an example of Fail RP.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it
>> Fail base means that the base doesn't meet the set requirements such as have more than 3 fading doors or having unfair angles so that the person who is basing will have the advantage over the raiders.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when a player on purpose try’s to annoy another player to get attention or a reaction for themselves. For example, Bob keeps on spawning props in and using his physics gun to bash it against Jeff’s base to annoy him.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If there are four pending sits on my screen, I would take the ones that are more serious like “RDM” over “I need help with my base.” If they are all similar, I would do the one that can in first.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started intentionally arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If it is James’ first time playing as the police job or first time on the server, I would give him a verbal warn and advise him to read the rules. If James does it again after the verbal warn I would give him a warn. If it happens again, I would ban him and advise him to not become a government job again.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them both to a sit. Then I would ask for one side of the story whilst looking at the logs and then ask for the other side. Then I would ask Katie why she had killed Tasid and with the evidence I had gathered I would go from there. If Tasid had no valid reason to kill the tramp I would then give Tasid the warn for RDM. However, in this case I would warn Katie for RDM as Tasid had the correct thing to do as it is in self-defence.

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 09:23 PM by TYLERS321123.)

+reps
-reps
Literally just been unbanned
Warns
Detail
Also you wouldn’t give someone a verbal for MRDA no matter what
Overall -rep

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 09:34 PM by L.Beardmore.)

(14-03-2019, 09:20 PM)TYLERS321123 Wrote: +reps
-reps
Literally just been unbanned
Warns
Detail
Also you wouldn’t give someone a verbal for MRDA no matter what
Overall -rep

Tanks for your feedback. Can you point out where it is lacking detail?

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 09:45 PM by panda.)

I'm not even going to write plus reps and minus reps. -rep from me as you were literally just unbanned for no intent to roleplay - we don't want people who often break rules on our team.

(14-03-2019, 09:41 PM)panda Wrote: I'm not even going to write plus reps and minus reps. -rep from me as you were literally just unbanned for mass stun stick abuse - we don't want people who often break rules on our team.

How was it MSSA when i physically didint hit no one? (well one time but it was a missclick)

Oh I'm sorry it was no intent to roleplay wasn't it? Let me change that.

(14-03-2019, 09:44 PM)panda Wrote: Oh I'm sorry it was no intent to roleplay wasn't it? Let me change that.

Not going to lie and don't take this offensively but why do you get triggered and sarcy so quickly?

I'm a serious person when it comes to the important things in life. What does that have to do with your application anyway?

(14-03-2019, 10:15 PM)panda Wrote: I'm a serious person when it comes to the important things in life. What does that have to do with your application anyway?

Because you always make sarcy comment to me :joy:

Denied.

Too many -reps.

You may re-apply in 3 days.