Hawk Servers

i did not mean to cause harm to other players

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 10:29 PM by plazmacore.)

RPname:
plazmacore
steamID:
STEAM_0:1:238185105
who banned me:
Lost Phantom
stated reason:
MARDM/MNLR
2 weeks
why i should be unbanned:
so i was messing around with Ton and i was bro fisting him (we are in the same call). i did not do any harm to anyone and if i did i said sorry but other than that i did not really affect anyone else but i was banned by lost Phantom for mass RDM and mass NLR yes i admit i should have not have NLRed but it was my buddy and he didn't care

please use template.
[Image: fb138c5a6f8a6c15d44fc714cc48a928.png]

If questions end with an asterisk (*) then it means it must be answered. If it does not, then the answer is optional.
You must answer all questions after the >>, not doing so will result in an instant denial.

Your ban appeal will be reviewed by a Member of the DarkRP Moderation Team (Admin or above).

Ban Appeal Template

Your RP Name
>>

Your SteamID*
>>

Who banned you?*
>>

What is the stated reason?*
>>

Ban Duration?*
>>

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>

You not only punched your friend, you punched a police officer, Panda and also FOE ItzGameZ. It was not duels and I have evidence of it.
- You broke NLR multiple times = MNLR
- You went around punching people = MARDM

Reason of the ban was MARDM I MNLR, which is up to 2 weeks, the same amount of time you were banned for. I followed the handbook and even asked Kai whether it was MARDMing, he complied. Also, if you haven't noticed yet, it is still MRDM even if you are only playing around with a friend.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 14-03-2019, 11:10 PM by Joelt.)

He did use the template :hmmm:

Denied
This is still considered MARDM
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]