Your RP Name*
>> Bambino

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:191183612

Who warned you?*
>> BG Patrick

What is the stated reason?*
>> Failbase|Lying to staff .

Why should we remove the warn?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> The warn was given because I had a base which was slightly over the pavement at this area https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bambinochr...4726847007
and the entry corridor could only fit 1 person inside. This base i had just previously bought from a Z4 member (don't know which one)
so i assumed it was fine and within server rules. The lying to staff part of the warn was because we were raided by two
staff members (don't remember with ones) and they didnt say anything was wrong with it so i said to BG Patrick that they didn't
report it was wrong so i assumed it was an OK base, However BG Patrick still gave me the warn (I have nothing against him)

I will get Patrick to respond. Just because others didn't report it doesn't mean it's good; read the rules.

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2019, 07:16 PM by Patrick.)

This was a while ago, so he bough this base with one ways everywhere, he said october said it was allowed and wasnt a failbase but it was only way, unfair angles, not even 2x2, i asked him to fix it he ignored me at first, i asked again he did it i warned him because he lied and said October approved the base as not a failbase and it clear was a failbase. (WEDNESDAY 27TH OF FEBRUARY TO BE EXACT)
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

Denied.
The fact that you didn't read the base/building rules means you were not aware that you can't have one ways - your fault.
You also didn't know that your base had to be 2x2 between fading doors and unfair angle weren't allowed.
Next, lying to staff, from my point of view this is hard to judge but since it isn't an extra warning it will stay.
Finally, read the rules, all of them to ensure this never happens again.
All of this could've been avoided if you had simply read the rules and fixed the base when you first spawned it in.