Hawk Servers

hitman

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> the hitman job

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> up the max amount a hitman can earn

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> it will help out the people who like playing hitman because they don't get very much from a good customer. with this buff in the maximum pay, the hitman might start being classed as a good job not just "that job"
[Image: dd333cecbdbb21d654bc4a7e9398660f.png]

Changing the limit won't exactly encourage customers to pay more when they can just pay $2,500.

fair point there, maybe un the minimum to 5k.
[Image: dd333cecbdbb21d654bc4a7e9398660f.png]

+rep from me because being a hitman is really fun but you don't make money at all. I agree with making the minimum they are allowed to pay higher as well
Green is a nice color

I like the current hitman system, 2.5k for running up behind someone and killing them with a sniper is pretty easy. If the hitman really wants they can just deny any hits below a certain price.

i like the idea of being able to pay a lot of money for a hit, maybe have the minimum at 5k and maximum uncapped just so theres a chance of earning a lot of money.

+rep dont see why not <3
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

I mean more hitman events would be nice. Like sometimes it pops up to get more money, more of them pls xd
[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372827066728448002/533364054383656972/Forum_sig.png[/img]

A cool thing that can be added is being able to place hits from an npc , select the hitman and who to place a hit on
Green is a nice color