Hawk Servers

Drug dealer

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019, 12:42 PM by TYLERS321123.)

First of all, tho the whole debate about removing farmer, this would be a solid replacement in my opinion.
Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Everyone who wants to be a drug dealer.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>So this job would be a drug producing job. You’d have like a manufacturing machine that you can select a drug then the ingredients which you buy then it processes. These drugs can be sold to buyer or players. So cocaine would make you faster etc.Itd also be even better if they could sell alcohol like vodka, beer and shots etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>I think it’d improve rp as it’s be a laugh to own a drug shop and have like a customer only room where you 

+rep

I played on other servers where they had drug dealer I thought it was pretty fun to play as.

Make this happen please!
Cocaine made my life change - Ricardo Milos

(Adamthemidget)

hmmm

Honestly sounds like a really good idea because it would make things much more interesting.

+rep
Green is a nice color

Has no one ever told you drugs are bad !
[Image: sig.jpg]

+rep

It would be a good replacement for farmer

Pingu would cry if farmer changes pls no
Are police officers IRL admins ?? 
                   [Image: thinking-face_1f914.png]

(This post was last modified: 17-03-2019, 09:17 PM by Matthew.)

Denied

Wait. Im only a recruit
Sad
Sad face

lol but imagine all sitting there getting high and were imagining that we are foxes xD

I think cars would add more aspects to the game than this would....it seems like something people would constantly use to buff themselves up on TOP of the already overpowered suits...I dunno
   [Image: Screenshot_20190318-185827_Chrome.jpg]