Your RP Name
>> Perplex

Your SteamID32*
>> 76561198118997724

Who warned you?*
>> Pwanda [Admin]

What is the stated reason?*
>> RDM 

Why should we remove the warn?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, the story: My friend algorythm Was robbing the bank so i came and helped the police over take him. However, I forgot to change jobs to government force. Technically this is RDM however, It was an accident and A warn is a bit harsh for an accident. (even kai said its a bit harsh).

OK so, I took a sit where YouTube algorithm claimed you killed him while he was doing a bank raid & that you were an opium producer when this happened.
You both said that you (perplex) gave suitable compensation. You asked if that was allowed and I said yes. I also pointed out that it wouldn't excuse you from the RDM.

Now for the reason of the warning, if I let you off with a verbal I felt perhaps you wouldn't have learned from it.
To add on, you ending the bank raid early may have upset other people's plans to raid the bank themselves or with the current person raiding it and in you disrupting that by not changing your job made me feel like you were careless.
Throughout the sit you were also arguing with me, though not screaming I still felt a warn was necessary.

Anyone can do as they wish but I stand with my actions,
Thank you.

(This post was last modified: 13-04-2019, 08:45 PM by Perplex.)

Well, firstly, careless is a massive overstatement.  Its called forgetting.
I would've learnt from it because I would've known that if it happens again i would get punished.
And is arguing not allowed now? I was doing it to make sure that warn was definitely needed.
I'm going to wait for kai to reply. he was On my side in this case.

To be honest I don't want trouble between me and you because you generally seem a nice, funny person.  i'm just annoyed because this could really affect my future application

(13-04-2019, 08:17 PM)panda Wrote: OK so, I took a sit where YouTube algorithm claimed you killed him while he was doing a bank raid & that you were an opium producer when this happened.
You both said that you (perplex) gave suitable compensation. You asked if that was allowed and I said yes. I also pointed out that it wouldn't excuse you from the RDM.

Now for the reason of the warning, if I let you off with a verbal I felt perhaps you wouldn't have learned from it.
To add on, you ending the bank raid early may have upset other people's plans to raid the bank themselves or with the current person raiding it and in you disrupting that by not changing your job made me feel like you were careless.
Throughout the sit you were also arguing with me, though not screaming I still felt a warn was necessary.

Anyone can do as they wish but I stand with my actions,
Thank you.

I doubt someone who's planning to apply for staff is going to be careless about these kinds of things, but I suggest you show some empathy sometimes and issue verbals for the smaller things.

Accepted.