Hawk Servers

Scoobyflaps' Staff Application

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>>Scoobyflaps

Preferred Name
>>Scoobyflaps

Date of Birth*
>>19.12.2005

Age*
>>13

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>UK

Timezone*
>>BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/id/scoobyflap...6531250725
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1712574663

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>No

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>No

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Scoobyflaps#3696

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>310

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>3-4 Hours

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>5 mins

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>Well, for starters you should hire me as staff because my objectives are to get rid of all of the minges that come onto the server and ruin the RP experience for everyone else.  I am very quick on taking sits, and I have no problem about losing RP time as a result, so hopefully the number of people waiting on their sit being taken will be reduced as a result. I will prove myself to be a valuable addition to the team.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM is an acronym for 'Random Deathmatch', basically if someone kills you for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>'Breaking NLR' means that someone is breaking the 'New Life Rule', for example if someone gets killed and they come back to the spot they were killed they would be breaking nlr.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>'Fail RP' is when someone fails to role play. If you are being mugged and you run away you would be failing at role play.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>'Fail base' is when someone fails to make a base following the server basing rules. For example someone doesnt use keypads in their base so no one can get in or out apart from the base owner.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>'Trolling' is someone who starts quarrels or upsets people for fun. If someone broke a rule and that someone blamed it on an innocent player and they got banned, that would be trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Claim the oldest one that is still active.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>Ban him for 2 weeks MassRDM

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>Warn everyone in that group.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Warn the tramp and katie for RDM
[Image: cheetah-clipart-animated-gif-6.gif]

Denied. You do not meet requirements. Please read them in the application information.
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]