Hawk Servers

CSI

Yeah, I'm currently using phone and it says to quote the post now or deselect it.

(20-04-2019, 08:53 AM)Jammy Dodger Wrote: Yeah, I'm currently using phone and it says to quote the post now or deselect it.

press quote the post now
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

(This post was last modified: 20-04-2019, 10:01 AM by Jammy Dodger.)

(20-04-2019, 08:58 AM)Exhility Wrote:
(20-04-2019, 08:53 AM)Jammy Dodger Wrote: Yeah, I'm currently using phone and it says to quote the post now or deselect it.

press quote the post now

Ok thanks

(18-04-2019, 11:05 PM)Remora Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by this. Is this an addon or script? Can you post a link?

I remember seeing a script like this on Gmodstore, but that was for cops to use, not admins.

We already have logs that give lots of information, but things like location of death/active weapon/faced direction or whatever would be great!

Since I've neber been an owner or admin on a server I'm not sure if this is C.S.I but it looks pretty similar.
https://www.gmodstore.com/
(it's on the featured, it's called "Billy's Logs")

(18-04-2019, 11:36 PM)Kai Wrote: so like, logs?

we already have logs, what kind of evidence do you mean? physical location and stuff? tasid is planning on making one.

Since I have never been a server owner or admin, I only have a vague understanding of what it is, but I do know that it's a very powerful tool. My vague understanding is that it is a type of log that shows physical locations and weapons held at the time of a death. What I think happens is that it shows and image or video of how the death happened. In another server when I was in a sit an admin brought me and I was looking at meand someone else's physical position. Hope this helped.

Yeah I gotcha.

Already accepted, tasid said he'll make physical locations logs for deaths.