Hawk Servers

my staff app

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>yes

In-Game Name*
>>stephen 123

Preferred Name
>>stephen 

Date of Birth*
>>5/11/2003

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>>england 

Timezone*
>>

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>over 400hours 

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>4 

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>nope

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>yes 

What is your Discord Username?*
>>stephenmcteer09

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> had to make a new acount after i forgot my details to my old one 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes very well 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes i have multiple times 

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>everday for multiple hours 

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>
it would depend on the type of sit and the amount of players involved 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i am a kind caring person who is dedicated to dealing with issues and helping people i have changed alot since when i was previsouly on the server. 
i have meny hobbies but my main ones are jiu jitsu kickboxing animals and running which i enjoy alot.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>you should hire me as staff beacause i am a dedicated person who enjoys to help people. i will treat people fairly and listen to both sides of every story. i am calm and willing to work extremly hard to help people and keep hawk servers safe from people whjo like to ruin roleplay.
another reason whi i believe you should hire me is that i am a freindly person who is always willing to assist the people of hawk servers and i am a experinced staff member.
my final reason is that i enjoy heling peolpe and know the rules of the server i am also good freinds with meny people on the server which means people will not be afraid to come to me when they need help.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> the term RDM stands for random death match this is when someone randomly kills someone( outside of roleplay)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR stands for new life rule this means after you die you can not return to that area for 3 minutes 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>the term FAILRP stands for fail role play for example if you were playing as a job and john was standing still afk in spawn and you killed him this would be fail rp 

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>the term fail base means that your base has some sort of an advantage against a raider for example a death coridor this would mean that the raider would instalntly be killed after he picks the lock 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> trolling is when someone joins the server with no intent to roleplay they just want to ruin other peoples experince 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>i would respond to the sit that has been waiting the longest first. i would also go on discord and ask for another staff member to come on and assist me in dealing with all the sits.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>i would goto kai then i would freeze him so he cant cause anymore damage i would then use the logs to see how meny people he killed if it was more than 3 i would ban him for MRDM 

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> i would tp the players involved to me in a sit room i would then ask joel for his opinion on what happend after hearing both sides of the story i would then come to a desicion i would tell the players involved that if they did not leave joel alone i will ban them for NITRP which would be a 5 day ban 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>the first thing i would do is bring tasid to a sit room and ask him to explain to me what happend after he explained i would bring katie and ask her for her side of the story after hearing both sides of this i would come to a decision if i belived katie was in the wrong i would inform her that she will be recieving a warning for rdm but if tasid had no reason for what he had done i would also warn him for ARDM

the final thing i want to say about my aplication is that i am not the best at writing these applications i never have been i enjoy playing hawk and missed it whilst i was on break from it 

please dont judge me just of my application i hope to get a chance to show you what i can do as a staff membe
money

Denied.

You're staff banned.