Hawk Servers

[REQUEST] Staff Application - Insanity

Do you meet the requirements?*
Partially, most of them yes, except for the discord one and the "forum" one, since i don't use a lot discord and i don't use this forum. But if it is needed i won't hesitate using these two "tools".

In-Game Name*
Insanity

Preferred Name
Insanity

Date of Birth*
20/09/2000
Age*

Gender*
Male

Country*
Italy

Timezone*
CEST - Rome

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
1d 13h 59m
https://imgur.com/a/ywTtayP

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
3 Active, 6 Total.
https://imgur.com/a/ASv747O

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
Yes i was, but that was a mistake, so i got unbanned fast and there wasn't anything wrong with what i did.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
Unfortunately not. But if it's needed i will.

What is your Discord Username?*
Insanity

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
55Xp, but this because i left the server and lost all of my exp.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No, i don't.

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
No, but i can learn by myself really fast.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
Yes, i did.

How often can you moderate the server?*
2 hours a day, every day.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
Well, let's say that i will try to be as fast as i can, but at the same time i will stay until the problem is completely solved.

Describe your personality and hobbies
I am a professional programmer( C++, Java, Html, Css , JavaScript, Graphicals UIs, Sql Databases), so i like programming and then of course gaming in general.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
I am very serious and i would describe myself as a perfect leader. At the same time i am very empathic which makes me suitable to deal with sits, since i can easily provide optimal solutions to them. Also i am very flexible and i can easily learn everything that 
is connected to programming and commands or what ever. Finally i have good rules knowledge.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
The acronym stands for Random Death Match, which means someone that without any reason, starts firing and eventually kills players without being in a raid/mug. And so as the word suggests , it consists in randomly killing players. Ex: i am citizen , i equip a gun, go in an open space and I start firing to other players and killing them.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
NLR stands for New Life Rule and it means that every time you die, you begin a new Journey/Life, which implicates that you forget (or try so) what you did before and you become like " a new person ". This also means that you can't go back to the place where you died before
and you cannot kill the people that killed you before for revenge. Ex: i am a thief and i am raiding a base, then i suddenly die, but when i respawn i decide to go back in that place and raiding the same base again.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
FailRP means that you are doing a certain role and  then you perform actions that you aren't allowed to do or can be done by another role. Ex: i am a gun dealer, i buy guns for myself then i change role to thief and i use those guns that i bought at a cheap price by doing the gun dealer.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
Failbase means unraidable base, which implicates that you are building a base with no proper entrace to it or with too many fading doors(more than 3 all attached). Ex: i build a closed base and i put inside a lot of printers. As a result no one can raid me.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
Trolling means harrasing people just for fun and that means also damaging someone else's feelings and in other words it's a thread of the word "bullying". Ex: i am building my base with a building sign hanging in the air, someone comes and i while i am dropping my stuff  as construction materials or goods as cash someone comes and starts micSpamming or prop blocking and steals your things without being in a raid or without having a proper role.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
I will try to solve them one by one, so it won't create any confusion. Of course i will try to be as fast as i can in order to solve them and prevent the eventual "Rule breaker" to leave the server without explaining what happened.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
Well if we are talking about the REAL Kai who is a Super Admin, then of course i will ask him what had happened but i won't take any measure, since he is the Boss.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
Joel is a Super Adming too, so he will decide what to do, because he has got high privileges and can eventually ban them. What i can do is join him and ask what is happening there.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
Well tasid is the owner, he decides what to do. I will try to ask Katie to always give a good example and try not to randomly kill other people. That's all i can do.

Denied.

You must meet the requirements.