Hawk Servers

My staff application

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes.

In-Game Name*
>>Alpha1

Preferred Name
>>Alpha

Date of Birth*
>>30/06/2004

Age*
>>14

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>UK/England

Timezone*
>>GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>1day 1 hour

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>Nope

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>.???????#9556

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>6843

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes
!goto [players name]
!bring [players name]
!warn 
!ban
!kick
!god 
!noclip
!return

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>All week/ around 10 hours a day

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>1-5 minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I like playing on my pc, coding and watching youtube/netflix

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>I belive that you should hire me as a staff member as I want to help out in the community and get rid off the rule breakers and bad people. I have also been an admin on 2 other servers and would like to get back into being an admin. Btw I did not get demoted I left the staff team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match. It is where someone kills someone randomly for no valid reason. Tasid walks down the street and shoots at Kai for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>New Life Rules. A player is not allowed to go to their death point after 3 minutes of their death. Kai kills Tasid in a raid and and Tasid comes back and kills Kai.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Tasid is a hobo and then he starts begging for money from Kai, and he does not give Tasid any money do tasid decides to pull a machine rifle out and kills Kai for not giving him money. that is RDM and FAILRP because hobo's do not have any money so how can they afford to get a machine rifle.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase is a rule broken about a base. For example not having keypads or prop blocking.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Troilling is where a player is being an idiot and is here to ruin the game for other players. For example prop blocking or body blocking, stealing without doing /advert steal.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I would pick the oldest one (Which i believe is the top one)

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would bring him to an admin sit explain to him that when doing a terrorist attack he can only kill members of the government, then I would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDM

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would tell the players to go away from him and not harass other players or I would have to warn/gag them.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would bring the tramp and tasid to a sit, ask tramp why he tried to kill tasid, then if it was not a valid reason I would warn for RDM then return the tramp. Then I would bring Katie and tell her that Tasid was defending himself.

+rep Warns
Discord score

-Rep from me,

Never seen in game
Some answers are wrong

Overall -Rep because literally spammed forums today to make the right amount of posts.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I'll just give you a -rep... I don't believe you are fit for staff yet. You got some questions wrong, you have low forum posts this just feels rushed in general.
Green is a nice color

+rep
Warns
Server EXP
Seems to know ULX

-rep
Never seen in game
Playtime
Lacking detail
Questions seem wrong

Overall -rep
I just don't think you ready yet to be staff but I believe one day you can.
[Image: sig.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-04-2019, 09:07 PM by Evil Scooby.)

+Reps
No warns
Has not been banned
Server XP

-Reps
Never seen ingame
Playtime
Low forum posts
Detail
You can improve your questions for sure.

Overall, this is a -Rep. Like Souxz said your not fit for staff at the moment.
Im A Wet Dog!

+rep
No warnings
No bans
Alright server score
-rep
Postfarming
Low detail
Questions are l a c k i n'
Never ever seen you

Overall a -rep. Probably my fault that I haven't seen you. I'd recommend you just play a little longer, let's say a day, get a better grip. For now you don't seem fit for staff.
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

Denied

Too many -reps

You may re-apply in 3 days
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP