Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> England Or UK

Timezone*
>> GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 days

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 4

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Yes i was banned bc i did revenge kos But i have learnt from my mistakes

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Yes 

What is your Discord Username?*
>> 0hAlesso #8070

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 1209

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> No 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>About 1-2 mins if possible

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like cycling and go parking 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>You should hire me because I can make ideas for The server, Also Make the server More Enjoyable for other players such as Getting rid of kosers,rdmers,nlr players. And if other players need help E.x Builidng a Base?, Knowing Rules? And also more This is why You should make me Staff member of this Great Server For DarkRP And plus I can make a Great Influence for Other Players This is why You should make me staff member 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> Random Death Matching "Bob Walks up to steve and Kills him" For No reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> New Life rule " Bob gets Killed And No less than 30 seconds he comes back or less"

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> Failrp is an Event surrounding Your character Commits which is not probable. This is going to be the best way defining it  and there are endless ways people can break failrp "Bob says That Ok here take my Printer 1 minute later He logs off"

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase was an installation designed And testimones of faliure.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling Is when Someone is making the game harder and less Enjoyable for Other players "Bob Tries to get out of his base And then Steven Keeps on Closing and Opening doors causing him to Create Distress for Bob 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I ask for another Staff member to come help and I will Do 2 Sits and The other Staff Member Could do the other Sits

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I ask him Why are you Killing everyone You can Only kill Goverment Jobs! And why have You Not Read the Rules Kai? That will be a Warning!

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?
>>I get everyone tped and ask for a Staff member to ask the Rude players why they were Making fun of Joel And i Will see what happened in the Logs or either Joel telling me what happend.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> I get Katie And tasid And the Tramp And ask them what happened at first Then ask Kate And tasid why did you Kill the tramp and Katie why did you Kill Tasid? I will give Tasid a Verbal Warning and give Katie a Verbal Warning too.

[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/tasid/][/url]

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.