Hawk Servers

Mateo Boi's Application

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>
Yes 

In-Game Name*
>> Mateo boi

Preferred Name
>> Mateo

Date of Birth*
>> 1996/11/12

Age*
>> 22

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> Lithuania

Timezone*
>> GMT+3

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 1d 8h 59min
Sorry can't screenshot
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 7 active all for meeming

Sorry Can't screenshot
Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Nope

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Sort of

What is your Discord Username?*
>> 
@Mateo boi#5654 (add me)

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>0 (cuz im not in it)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> hell nah

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yea

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday except for Mondays and thursdays

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> Depends on the type of sit. RDM sits are not long but do need attention and patience. Sits like NLR need to be thought out and requires evidence.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I play in a band (AFTERLIGHT) i made a buntch of songs in soundcloud. I love going out with friends a lot. I live on my own. And im very sociable online and offline. Im a nice guy. I allways stay polite (unless im meeming than hell no). I can be serious at time but not to often not to spoil the fun

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>  I just want to be someone important online. To be someone everyone knows and loves (like Kai) just to come in the server and hear "hi mateo!". As i said i know the rules. I can be the staff your searching for cuz i understand most people im chill i have a lot of patience. I wont be that kind of admin who just bans ppl for NLR or RDM im just a resionble , chill , responsible , funny , charismatic guy. So the question is not "Why should I be staff?" it actualy is "Why shoulnt i be staff?" 
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM - "Random Death Match" 

Exp: a guy walks up to you ant shoot/kills you for no reason or for the fun of it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR - "New Life Rule"  - If someone dies and goes directly back to where they died a few seconds before.

Exp: your raiding a base and you kill the owner and he comes back  straight after and kills you

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP - "Failure to Role Play"

Exp: Fading door abuse is known as FailRP, You can't press your fading door bind to open a door and shoot while being raided.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase - A non-raidable base due to props or rule breaking buildings 

Exp: there is a fading door with no keypads or just a prop blocked at the door and boom you cant get in

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling also known as "Minging" 

Exp: some forms are Mic spamming, Won't stop following someone around, RDMing someone over and over again

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Take the sits that have something to do with "RDM, NLR, RDA" first, then deal with the sits that say "stuck" or sits like that.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>
I would freeze kai and bring him to a rooftop. If he is a new player I would explain that in terror you can only kill government jobs and proceed to warn him. If he has more than 4 or 5 hours I would ban for 2w for MRDM.
Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>
I would first goto Joel to a rooftop and ask what's going on. After he explains I would use !cloak and watch Joel go around the map if I see the group of players start to harass him I'll uncloak and tp the group of people and Joel to a rooftop. I would then explain what the group of people is doing wrong. Because disrespecting people is a verbal first I would give the group of people a verbal warn. If they continue to harass Joel I would then go on to warn them. IF THEY GO ON EVEN FURTHER I would then ban them for a day each.(srr for copy but thats what id do too)
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Assuming Katie and the tramp weren't based together so she couldn't advert counter I would explain to Katie that it was RDM because Tasid was defending himself from the tramp. I would then do !warn Katie RDM.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

Denied.

Read https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383