Hawk Servers

Staff Applications

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Most

In-Game Name*
>>Joe Gatto

Preferred Name
>>

Date of Birth*
>>12/10/2003

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>>wales

Timezone*
>>BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>1 hour

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>no

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Joe Gatto

What is your server exp?*
>>im not sure

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes
How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Everyday whenever

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>5 minutes tops

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Fun, happy guy. I'm also a DJ irl

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>I am available 24/7, I enjoy playing on the server and enjoy helping people even more. I know my time isnt very long but I have been staff on multiple different severs on multiple different games so i do know what i'm doing. I think I will be great help when dealing with problems or just to be online. I would like to make a difference to this server. I would like to make evryone's time fun and happy time. I DO NOT stand for racism or anything along those lines (cancer jokes etc).
I feel i could make friends with players and staff members as I am a nice guy with a nice attitude.
I would never use the staff privilages to benefit myself or others and will only do the necessery thing. I'm a very patient person so i can deal with things such as arguements etc in a good way not instantly ban the people arguing. I would listen to the reason and then give the necessary punishment,

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match. When a player randomly kills another (or other) players without a valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR means New Life Rule. It's when you die and you cannot go back to the place you have died for a certain period of time.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP is Fail RolePlay. When someone stops roleplaying without reason. An example would be killing a mugger while being mugged.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>When someones base is too OP or close to or is impossible to get into etc

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when messing about wiht other players for your own entertainment.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>Answer the oldest one first

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>Teleport him to the sit box and ask him why and then decide the neccessary punishment

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>Teleport Joel to the sit box and listen to his story, Then teleport the group to the sit box and listen to theyre story and then decide the neccassary punishment.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Explain to Katie that it was wrong and ask her if she knew. If she has previously been wwarned then decide neccassary punishment.

Denied

You don't meet the requirements
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP