Hawk Servers

A Bug at the mansion island

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 05:56 PM by Itz_Only_Kobi.)

I Don't know if you guys know about this but there is a HUGE bottle glitch when you are on the mansion island as when you buy a bottle it tends to fall through the map and it doesn't help how the bottle limit is 4.

Everyone knows about this its not new however It could be fixed if Hawk made a custom tits map with a 2nd solid barrier on the floor of the grass area. I would just use the wooden floorboards.
[Image: sig.png]

It's just Garry's Mod being Garry's Mod, props randomly clipping into the floor. It's the worst if it happens with your gas canister because you have to swap jobs Sad
As Bambino already said,
(02-05-2019, 07:07 PM)Big Steve Wrote: Everyone knows about this its not new however It could be fixed if Hawk made a custom tits map with a 2nd solid barrier on the floor of the grass area. I would just use the wooden floorboards.

Yes, you stuff falls through the grass/floor, just go and do opium/lean/bitcoin on the wooden floorboard, that way you will be ok and will lose nothing.
Im A Wet Dog!

Don't look at the ground when buying bottles sometimes they spawn inside and outside at the same time

Known bug, we're waiting for tasid to finish GCSEs to have some bugs and errors fixed.

You can just buy bottles looking up instead of looking at the ground and this won't happen.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

occurs in some areas around the map, we'll look into it