Hawk Servers

Hello! I am James and this is my Application

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> Yes. All but Three, I know I shouldn't apply if I don't but sadly I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to become staff for awhile. This will slim my chances and all is understood

In-Game Name*
>> Weasels Loafie

Preferred Name
>> James

Date of Birth*
>> 27/10/2006

Age*
>> 12

Gender*
>> Male

Country*
>> England (Cumbria)

Timezone*
>> Greenwich Mean Time

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 1d 1h 24m 24s From Today as is posted 8:00 O'clock

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> No Warns currently on Posting

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> No, I haven't

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Currently not. But I wish to become much more active! That's not a Promise. It's a Oath

What is your Discord Username?*
>> A Ferocious Weasel Eating a Loaf#3632

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Sadly not

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> I can be on Weekdays from 4:00PM to 9:00PM, If it is okay may I take Weekends and Bank holiday Mondays off

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> For a RDM Or FailRP Sit, Or anything along those lines around about 5-7 Minutes.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I prefer to do War-hammer painting and Host and play D&D Matches. You could say I'm a Dork. and I would happily accept that Title!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I think due to me being staff on many other servers, Many which had sadly died off. So I currently have been alone and not working for any kind of servers. Although! I've been playing a lot on this server and I love this community and wish to give back from it. And not always feed on it like a leech. I hope with becoming staff I can slim the amount of sits there are waiting for staff, And help those staff around me!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM Is when a Player gets killed without doing a Mug or Raid. Or obeying warnings. It is Random.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR Is the New-life-rule and means you can not return to the area for a time.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> There is when those who attempt to RP Break rules or aspects of RP. Therefore Failing to Roleplay

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>  When someone lives for the enjoyment of someones suffering or anger. And continues to Harass them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I glance at the reasons and pick the most important one from them.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> Explain him the rules ask kindly ask him to read them. While warning him for RDM ( Not understanding the rules completely)

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> Bring Joel and ask him what has been happening Check logs to see if it matches up. If it doesn't spectate someone in the group who is doing it. If you catch them you bring them and warn then for Harassment. This can also be done my Cloak and Noclip

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> Well if tasid killed a tramp for Attempting to kill him that's fine. But Katie has done some bad RDM and you would Warn Katie for RDM.

Yes, I can understand my Chances are slim but I do thank you can overlook these. Even if I can get T-mod I would love it.. Thank you for your time.

Denied

Sorry, but you don't meet the requirements and you have joined the discord just half an hour ago
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP