Hawk Servers

GangWars - Weekly Event !?

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 10:01 PM by dazoman15.)

Welcome to this thread.

I have thought about making a weekly event of potentially starting a Gangwar ( with bloods vs crips )

Before I explain what the idea is can I first ask you all to make sure the RULES are followed correctly.

Blood and Crips Rules.
1 You are two opposing gangs - Bloods vs Crips.
2 [YOU MUST ADVERT GANG-WAR] You may only have a gang-war in Industrial, Residential and Uptown -- anywhere else will be counted as RDM.
3 [COOLDOWN] 35 minutes -- A gang-war can only last up to 10 minutes, it must consist of at least 3 members in both gangs - NLR is null and void until the gang-war is over.
4 You are responsible for crossfire when shooting an opposing member - be careful with your gunfire.
5 All members must follow their leader.

And this rule must be followed with bases.
9 The only big area in the map you can claim is half of the Industrial area (your limit is between the elevator and between the brown and blue building).
10 In order to claim the industrial area, your base must consist of 6 or more players.

So down to business, would anyone be interested in join a weekly event that last's for 1 hours, as the rules state 35 minutes cooldown, and gang-war can only last 10minutes. we can get about 2 wars starting in the 2 hour block.
This will be 10minute Gangwar - 35 minutes cooldown for other team to take over the base and change - 10minute gangwar... This should bring us up to 55minutes!

I am hoping that one team takes the industrial area, where the opposing side must fight to take control, and if leader is killed, the members must retreat to rear of industrial until the gang leader returns. And vice versa on the following gang war.

Just wondering if this is interest of anyone, we can make it a weekly event on weekdays.... Thursdays at 8pm.

Any ideas and thoughts would be greatly taken on board.
[Image: sig.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 09:55 PM by Evil Scooby.)

(04-05-2019, 09:47 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: Welcome to this thread.

I have thought about making a weekly event of potentially starting a Gangwar ( with bloods vs crips )

Before I explain what the idea is can I first ask you all to make sure the RULES are followed correctly.

Blood and Crips Rules.
2 [YOU MUST ADVERT GANG-WAR] You may only have a gang-war in Industrial, Residential and Uptown -- anywhere else will be counted as RDM.
3 [COOLDOWN] 35 minutes -- A gang-war can only last up to 10 minutes, it must consist of at least 3 members in both gangs - NLR is null and void until the gang-war is over.
4 You are responsible for crossfire when shooting an opposing member - be careful with your gunfire.

9 The only big area in the map you can claim is half of the Industrial area (your limit is between the elevator and between the brown and blue building).
10 In order to claim the industrial area, your base must consist of 6 or more players.

So down to business, would anyone be interested in join a weekly event that last's for 2 hours, as the rules state 35 minutes cooldown, and gang-war can only last 10minutes. we can get about 2 wars starting in the 2 hour block.

I am hoping that one team takes the industrial area, where the opposing side must fight to take control, and if leader is killed, the members must retreat to rear of industrial until the gang leader returns. And vice versa on the following gang war.

Just wondering if this is interest of anyone, we can make it a weekly event on weekdays.... Thursdays at 8pm.

+Rep. Hell yeh, thats if other people do it.

(04-05-2019, 09:47 PM)dazoman15 Wrote: Welcome to this thread.

Blood and Crips Rules.

So down to business, would anyone be interested in join a weekly event that last's for 2 hours, as the rules state 35 minutes cooldown, and gang-war can only last 10minutes. we can get about 2 wars starting in the 2 hour block.

Sound fun!
Im A Wet Dog!

+rep but maybe shorter might get a bit boring after 2 hours

(04-05-2019, 09:57 PM)TYLERS321123 Wrote: +rep but maybe shorter might get a bit boring after 2 hours

Because of the rules, we got to follow cooldown so could fit 2 in an hour actually 10 minutes war- 35 cooldown 10 minutes war = 55 minutes good point Blaze i will change the main post

By this do you mean like everyone on half and half? So like an all server gang war event if so yes this would be good

No, just full teams that are already there, that would be changing the rules, so don't have that authority.
Just something mid week to look forward too a little event, instead of everyone running in circles.

This sounds really fun but it could also be very annoying for people basing in those certain areas
+/- rep
[Image: sig.png]

(05-05-2019, 11:13 AM)Big Steve Wrote: This sounds really fun but it could also be very annoying for people basing in those certain areas
+/- rep

A Gang-war can happen any time through the day, just an hour event, Which potentially only 2 wars that last for 20 minutes, so for 20 minutes of the time on the server you will have to be careful not to get int he middle of the war.