Hawk Servers

Staff Application

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>
YES
In-Game Name*
>>
ingramcallum
Preferred Name
>>
CookieMonster123
Date of Birth*
>>
26/03/2005
Age*
>>
Gender*
>>
male
Country*
>>
england
Timezone*
>>
UTC+1
Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>
2days 8hrs
Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>
Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>
no
Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>
yes
What is your Discord Username?*
>>
CookieMonster123
What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>
no
Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>
yes
How often can you moderate the server?*
>>
weekdays-after 4:00pm and weekends after 8:00
How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>
less than 20mins
Describe your personality and hobbies
>>
I like gaming frequently and like chatting and helping others
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>
I think I should be hired because I like helping others whilst also taking or warning the people that are in the wrong. 
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>
RDM is when someone starts a deathmatch with someone with no reason. e.g im walking down the road someone pulls a gun out and kills me
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>
NLR is when someone dies and goes back straight away. e.g I get raided and someone kills me then I go back straight away and kill them.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>
When someone does not play there role properly. the mayor starts his gun shop without a gun dealer 
Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>
When a base is got something wrong with it. like if someone has 10 fading doors in a row or if someone has a one way prop 
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> 
it is when someone is deliberately annoying and provoking someone. e.g  someone is covering up your base with signs.
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>
take one at a time and do them not super fast but at a bit of a faster pase
Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>
bring him to a roof and freeze him and tell him that's is not right you can read the rules please don't do that again
Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>
tell him to mute them and to maybe recorded if possible to show if they try getting him in trouble 
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> give katie a warn for rdm and tell tasid that he did not need to do that and he could of reported it.
[Image: SHvOrZT.gif]

You don't meet the requirements - read https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383