Hawk Servers

application

Information 

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>yes

In-Game Name*
>>owolord

Preferred Name
>>lord

Date of Birth*
>>22/5/2004

Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>>uk

Timezone*
>>gmt

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>4d

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>24warnings

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>yes i was banned for mrdm and not to do it

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>no

What is your Discord Username?*
>>furry#1405

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>67%

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>all the time

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>at least 3minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i like foxes and books

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>Irealy want to help the community to make it a better one.I ike the community so i want to help them.i just really want to help the community.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>rdm means random death match (rdm means that a player kills another player for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR is New Life Rule meaning anything that happened before you die is as if it didnt happen to you.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Fail RP means for people who can't role play properly with other people or characters. They are usually new players to RP and are in the learning process. Mostly on LG it's failing to stay in your character.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>a failbase is when a player propblocks their base so other players cant get in

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> "Minging" is a term often associated with the act of breaking the rules on a server, especially RP servers. Minges are often players not playing seriously, and often just intend to troll or have some short-lived fun. This is a term used in association with roleplaying fear

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>go through them quickly

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>take him to a rooftop and talk to him to read the rules

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>take the group and joel onto a roof top and talk it out and if thay continue you will warn them for (player dissrespect)

Katie killed Tasid because Tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>take the tramp,Tasid and Katie to a roof top and talk it out

Application is extremely dull, the amount of detail is close to a round 0 and it doesn't really seem like you care about it.

Denied.