Hawk Servers

Bambino AMA and opinions

Hi, I have seen other members of the community do this and thought i would give it a go.

So go ahead ask me anything and also feel free to give your honest opinion on me.

Your a good guy, we still stop on hawk up to mad hours and we are vwry good friends
Do I know you?

(08-05-2019, 11:46 PM)Big Steve Wrote: Hi, I have seen other members of the community do this and thought i would give it a go.

So go ahead ask me anything and also feel free to give your honest opinion on me.

Why do you smell?
Do I know you?

(09-05-2019, 02:08 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:46 PM)Big Steve Wrote: Hi, I have seen other members of the community do this and thought i would give it a go.

Why do you smell?

Predictions on how long was it since scooby last showered.
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

(09-05-2019, 02:38 PM)October Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 02:08 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote:

Why do you smell?

Predictions on how long was it since scooby last showered.

Never had a shower! xd
Do I know you?

From what ive seen and spoken to you about you seem pritty chill, my in-game playlist is better tho Wink and also can you ask your brother if i can have any of my money back lol

(09-05-2019, 02:45 PM)Jacobシ Wrote: From what ive seen and spoken to you about you seem pritty chill, my in-game playlist is better tho Wink and also can you ask your brother if i can have any of my money back lol

I have won like 4 mill of him, he only has another 9 mill ill get it soon!

xd
Do I know you?

Alright big man, very cool
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

-rep
You're brothers with him.

are you big steve?