Hawk Servers

Jacob's Staff App

Heart 

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>> SL Jacobb

Preferred Name
>> Jacob

Date of Birth*
>>3/6/2004

Age*
>>14

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>United Kingdom

Timezone*
>> GMT+1

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 day 14 hours https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4JwFGg...sp=sharing

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z4JwFGg...sp=sharing

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>No

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>> Yes 

What is your Discord Username?*
>> Jacob.#8259

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 536

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>> Yes
      - !ban {name}{reason}{length}
      - !jail  {name}{time}
      - !bring {name}
      - !goto {name}
      - !freeze {name}
      - !unfreeze {name}
      - !warn {name}{reason}
      - !warns - brings up the players warns
      - !kick {name}{reason}
      - !gag {name}
      - !ungag {name}
      - !mute {name}
      - !logs - brings up logs
      - !cloak - makes you invisible
      - !uncloak 
      - /admin {password} 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>> Everyday

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> 5 minutes at the least

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm 14 nearly 15 and love Garry's Mod as you can see, I am very easy to understand and a very good listener. I love other games like counter strike and wanting to get better and better everyday. I recently won a competition for counter strike and came 2nd and won a knife!, I am dyslexic so please excuse my use of grammar, Thanks. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> One reason why you should hire me as a staff member is that I have lots of experience, I would say that there is over 800 hours being staff on Garry's Mod. Another reason is that i'm quick with what i do, by quick I mean that i get sits done fast but to a good standard. I'm also willing to come on the sever everyday I can for at least 3 hours. I love the server and the community, I felt so welcomed I'm wanting to help out the server as much as I can. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM - Random Death Match, say Vultron killed Venom for no reason, Venom can call a admin for RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR - New Life Rule, say Vultron was raiding Venom and Venom came back and killed Vultron, Vulton can call a admin for NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> Fail Role Play - Say Venom is mugging Vultron and Vultron pulls out a gun out of no where and killed Venom, In real life that wouldn't happen so that would be classed as FailRP

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Failbase - When a base on the server does not meet the building requirements

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling means when someone goes around on the server and tries to break as many rules as they can or purposefully annoying someone to try and make them leave

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> Take the top sit because its on the most priority, i wont take the top one if the person who made it is in a call with me

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> Well I would freeze him and goto him and see what his intentions were if they were bad it would be a ban but if he is clearly clueless i would tell him to read the rules and jail him for 180 seconds to make sure he does read the rules 
Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would ask the group to stop following and saying mean things to him, if you they carry on I would gag them for 3 minuets and see if they would stop if not it would result in a NITRP ban. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> First I would see how much playtime Katie has and see if she is known to the rules if not I would ask her to read the rules and jail here for 3 minuets. Then i would go and speak to Tasid and see what happened, then i would bring the tramp and ask why did he try and kill tasid. If the tramp had no reason to kill tasid then I would warn him for RDM and see if tasid needs any refunds. If it is the other way round and tasid is in the wrong I would ask him to read the rules aswell.

Denied, You need 1250 server score.
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383