Hawk Servers

Unforgiven389's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 04:47 PM by 🌟⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡🌟. Edit Reason: Broken image lel )

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>>?⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡?

Preferred Name
>>Unforgiven/John

Date of Birth*
>>20.04.93

Age*
>>26

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Norway

Timezone*
>>UTC+1

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: d1ph9MH.png]

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>[Image: wbSHsGa.png]

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>No

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>no( But I will be)

What is your Discord Username?*
>>?⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡?#8293

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>1991

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>No (Have used it before, but I would presume I've forgotten most of it the past year. Which is why I put no).

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>2-4 days a week depending on workload, 2-6 hours a day (workload dependent again)

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> No more than 5 minutes, depending on the situation of why a sit was called for.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm a very aproachable guy when you get to know me, I can be extremely friendly so long as respect is given both ways. My current hobbies are 3D modeling/designing from time to time and playing my guitar.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I feel I should be hired as I have been both a Staff and server owner before, with similar rules on those servers as on here, I always keep an eye out to find players who abuse the grey areas of a servers rules, I always do my best to help when there is a question even when I am just a normal player, so long as it is a question that I can answer.
As said having been staff before etc. I would honestly say that I would like getting back into it, seeing what problems and new challenges might happen along the way.
Knowing the feel of joining a new server and not knowing the rules is another point of why being a staff member feels good, allowing people to avoid warns/bans by telling them how the rules work and what they can and cannot do, instead of them joining and having a bad time at the start. Having always loved taking sits against any form of rule break I would strive to find those who are not here to RP or follow the rules properly, by giving them warns and seeing if they can learn what not to do in hopes of having them stay.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> Random Death Match (Also RDM), is a tern used when someone without any reason or previous interraction decides to kill another player.
Player 1 is having an interaction with the gundealer to buy some weapons, player 2 then comes up and kills player 1 without a reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> New Life Rule (NLR), you break NLR when you return to your origin of death(The location you died at), and you decide to keep going at it by interfering in whatever situation might be happening.
If player 1 dies during a raid and is killed they cannot return to the base they were raiding until the raid is over, returning to the base that's being raided will then count as NLR.
NLR can also include using knowledge of the previous "life" that you had, and running straight back and waiting for the NLR timer/Raid to be over so you can do it again.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Failure To RolePlay(FailRP) occurs when a player decides to do something that's not realistic.

Pulling a gun on someone who's already got you at gunpoint would constitute FailRP, FailRP can also be found if people decide to be corrupt Gov workers (Polie/SWAT taking bribes to not raid or to look the other way from a raid about to happen).

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> Failbase is when the rules for base building is not followed, this can be done with no clear entrance by not using Keypads or blocking all possible entrances/exits with a prop.
Thus not allowing people to f.x raid your base.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>Trolling is defined when people join the server not to RP, and instead decide to ruin the fun for other players by either prop blocking, mic spamming, job wep abuse and so on.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I would take the oldest sit and ask around if any other staff member would be willing to take some of the others, either ingame or through the Discord server.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would pull Kai aside into a sit and explain the rules for how terror works ask him to read the rules, and give him a verbal warning, if this continues I will then procede to give a warning point.
And if absolutely needed, Jailing Kai for 120-180 seconds so that Kai can then easily decide to either read the rules or leave the server during that time.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would first pull Joel into a sit and asking them what's going on before pulling the other players, after having gotten some context as to why this is happening I would then try to defuse the situation and ask for the group to leave Joel alone, and explain that if this continues too long I will give them warning points and jailing for 120-180 seconds, and explaining that if the harassement continues that further punishments will follow.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> I would first pull Tasid and the Tramp to ask what made all this happen, if no proper reasoning can be found then the tramp would be warned for Attempted RDM.

I would then leave Tasid in the sit and bring Katie, to then ask why Katie decided to kill Tasid, if again no proper reasoning can be found then I would warn Katie and jail for 120-180 seconds.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 05:02 PM by Evil Scooby.)

+Reps
Active
His knowledge of the rules is good as i have seen ingame
Detail
Mature
Has not been banned
Playtime

-Reps
Discord server score
Forum posts
Seems to have forgot ulx's
Not very active on the forums

Overall, im going to give you a +/-Rep.Good Luck!
Im A Wet Dog!

Not sure how it would help, but I would like to say I found out how to earn Discord score about 2 days ago haha.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though Scooby!

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 05:25 PM by BambinoGG.)

+reps
Seen in-game
Seems Mature
Chill from what i have seen from my convos with you
Detail

-reps
Discord Score
Forum Posts
Playtime
Not active on the website

Overall It's a -/+ rep from me.
Maybe get your stats/experience up a bit more and then I feel like you could be ready for staff
But I have talked with you for a bit and also have a pleasent talk with you and thor about how android is better then apple you seem chill
Good luck
[Image: sig.png]

+reps
I have seen you in-game quite a lot,
Brilliant application - Lot's of detail & well laid out.
You're a very friendly person to be with.

+/-
ULX knowledge, obviously a couple hours with a willing mentor will allow you to understand and know the ULX commands.
Other platform activity.

-reps
smeels

Overall, a positive rep!

Thanks for the love so far. <3

+ reps
Very good detail
Seen you in game quite a bit
Pleasant to be around

-/+
ULX can be learnt quite easy, even just reading some other people’s before but can be taught easily

+ Rep from me, good luck Smile
oPeRaToR

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 07:11 PM by Patrick.)

REP + 

Most area's are detailed.
Has experience.

REP +/-

Not sure on maturity.

REP -

ULX (maybe show some for an example, (!goto !ban !bring ect)
Server score
Haven't seen in game

Altogether Neutral +/- 

Best wishes, goodluck!
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

3 neutrals and 2 +reps, people don't seem to know you enough for a comment. please try and become more popular among the community and re-apply in minimum 3 days.