Your SteamID32*
>> STEAM_0:0:202617942

Who banned you?*
>> Patrick

What is the stated reason?*
>> ARDM/LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>> 3 Days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)

>> I was messing around with my M4 then Scooby ended up getting hit, he called a sit but didn't get answered for like 15mins i waited for the sit but I had to go afk so i left the server. 10mins later I get a message saying that ive been banned for LTAP, in my opinion I dont think this is a worthy ban as it was in such a gap between the events happening. 

so you did damage to him like three times, and left around the time he made the sit? Also you are responsible for your crossfires, and you failed to advert it.
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

(13-05-2019, 07:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: so you did damage to him like three times, and left around the time he made the sit? Also you are responsible for your crossfires, and you failed to advert it.
He must of made the sit at the time of him getting shot and ik i was afk for a good amount of time before leaving, he got shit at around .07 then i left the game at around .021 so if you looked into it more you may of found out that i did wait for the sit and not get it done as fast as you can

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2019, 08:29 PM by Evil Scooby.)

(13-05-2019, 07:56 PM)Jacobシ Wrote:
(13-05-2019, 07:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: so you did damage to him like three times, and left around the time he made the sit? Also you are responsible for your crossfires, and you failed to advert it.
He must of made the sit at the time of him getting shot and ik i was afk for a good amount of time before leaving, he got shit at around .07 then i left the game at around .021 so if you looked into it more you may of found out that i did wait for the sit and not get it done as fast as you can

I made the sit after i killed you, and tbh the person who actually shot me didnt act like you would.

(13-05-2019, 08:28 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote:

I made the sit after i killed you, and tbh the person who actually shot me didnt act like you would.

It confused me that you shot me, also i believe it could of been someone else because at the time his discord was on deafen when he was in the call and all i knew was some guy ardm me and i didnt know who.
Slurps

It confused me that you shot me, also i believe it could of been someone else because at the time his discord was on deafen when he was in the call and all i knew was some guy ardm me and i didnt know who.

This is all true I went downstairs to go and get a drink and my brother went on my pc and starting messing around, I didnt want to say anything because its on pritty much most ban appeals who just minge and try to get unbanned so if i did say that someone else went on to my pc everyone would just think it was a lie -_-

(13-05-2019, 08:45 PM)Jacobシ Wrote:

This is all true I went downstairs to go and get a drink and my brother went on my pc and starting messing around, I didnt want to say anything because its on pritty much most ban appeals who just minge and try to get unbanned so if i did say that someone else went on to my pc everyone would just think it was a lie -_-you
you are responsible for whoever in your family goes on your computer, if they get you banned your responsible.
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

accepted