Hawk Servers

Add rule against Tramp zombie spam

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2019, 08:31 PM by 🌟⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡🌟.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Tramp/Tramp King

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a rule which does not allow you to spam the Zombie sound bits constantly over a long period of time.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Less spam from people playing Tramp, and less chance of those players baiting others into shooting/killing them (RDM.......) out of frustration.
These sound clips also play over a really far distance making even more annoying when you're not even supposed to hear them.

But we have an advert warn system, if they are throwing bug bait at them you just /advert warn go away 1/2/3  3 times them u can kill them, we added that warn system to let them know its annoying so u can give them a least some time before dying, in rp you should always value your lifes. So im going to REP - this.
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2019, 08:34 PM by 🌟⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡🌟.)

Problem is though, they do not have to be close for you to hear the spam. They can also just stop on the 2nd warning, wait a minute and then go again.
When this was recorded, a good amount of the server asked them to stop in OOC, yet they kept going and saying it was because they were "Advertising" that they're there.
Two clips combined btw.
Though this went on for a good 30 minutes.

(14-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Unforgiven389 Wrote: Problem is though, they do not have to be close for you to hear the spam. They can also just stop on the 2nd warning, wait a minute and then go again.
When this was recorded, a good amount of the server asked them to stop in OOC, yet they kept going and saying it was because they were "Advertising" that they're there.
Two clips combined btw.

I agree, its annoying af!
Slurps

I was on today, and I heard a lot of these, during building, raiding, and, RPing. I can't stand that noise, especially that now that I have speakers...
+REP from me, don't want this way too much in the game, really annoying.
Meme master Cat

(14-05-2019, 08:32 PM)Unforgiven389 Wrote: Problem is though, they do not have to be close for you to hear the spam. They can also just stop on the 2nd warning, wait a minute and then go again.
Two clips combined btw.

Then get a staff member explain the situation and hopefully get it sorted out

(14-05-2019, 08:59 PM)HULK Wrote:
Two clips combined btw.

Then get a staff member explain the situation and hopefully get it sorted out

I did @ and ask if this was maybe not breaking some rules etc. But seeing as they're not then there's basically nothing that can be done.
There were several staff on at the time and they said nothing could be done about it, if there are no rules against it then there is nothing they can do.

People will always abuse grey areas in the rules unless specified.

Maybe stop all being such babies about it. Its a fucking noise, if its annoying grow a pair and just use the warn system or something. Honestly the more we suppress and regulate what we can and cannot do the more i feel like im playing on a NaziRP server, the rules are vast enough and we've fucked over tramps enough. Lets not suck away every bit of fun from the job. Thanks.

I agree, it’s annoying af. They don’t even have to be close to you for you to hear it as you can hear it across the whole map nearly
oPeRaToR

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2019, 07:24 AM by 🌟⚡✪Unforgiven389✯⚡🌟.)

(14-05-2019, 09:39 PM)Rex Wrote: Maybe stop all being such babies about it. Its a fucking noise, if its annoying grow a pair and just use the warn system or something. Honestly the more we suppress and regulate what we can and cannot do the more i feel like im playing on a NaziRP server, the rules are vast enough and we've fucked over tramps enough. Lets not suck away every bit of fun from the job. Thanks.

The reason I am suggesting a specific ruling for this is because it would technically fall under FAILRP already, theyr the scourge of society, and yet they do not value their life by being extremely obnoxious?

No matter what server you go to, if something is not defined then it can be abused.(grey rule abuse)
This sort of spam when done for long enough can also be considered baiting, at a certain point we had 3-5 Tramps all spamming and getting on a good amount of player's nerves, how can this sort of spam improve the server?
Not everyone playing Tramp/Tramp King does this, but one bad apple is enough to ruin a good tree.

If Kai does not see this as a needed addition to the rules, then Kai will say that.

Rules are made not to hamper the fun if the server, but to make sure that it's easier to find those who do not wish to actually play, but rather make others annoyed/irritated.

And as you said about the "warn system", they can abuse that too, wait for the 2nd warning and stop, then when you either leave them or they wait a little bit they will just continue again.