Hawk Servers

J-Cup NLR / Being a minge / Hoverboard abuse?

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2019, 02:32 PM by small steve.)

Your RP Name
>> FF FR Beep

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>> Player

What are their names?*
>> J-Cup (BeeKeeper)

What are their SteamID32s?*
>> STEAM_0:0:132833744

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So I was minding my own business putting down my piano etc. I wasn't recording as I just joined. The second I put it down J-Cup flies in to my piano. I warn him 3 times to get out of the piano with his hoverboard that he used to get stuck in my piano in the first place. I warn him 3 times and kill him. He comes back and starts playing on my piano. I try to shoot him but the hitbox is wonky and he doesn't get killed by the first few shots. Is this considered hoverboard abuse, though? His reason to coming back was: "It's in spawn".

Here's the video.
[DarkRP] You are unable to Jeep.

As a point, this report wouldn't have made it to the forum if today's issues hadn't occured so let me begin by explaining. Today (on multiple occasions) you entered property on my land and Sync without a warrant. In my case you scanned the base showing God Sync's illegals, as i had raided his printer. However, you failed to then apply a warrant onto myself before raiding. Whist this did follow with some response in "/ooc" which I've apologied for, I believe the reason for this report is down to spite.
In relation to the report it is fabricated. I accidently flew into your piano, and said "i can't get out" you said "use your hover board" to which I responded with "one sec," which was to actually get my hover board tool and also attempt to jump out. To this effect you spammed your warnings with alarming pace and killed me. As a response in 'heat of the moment' I replied "it's in spawn" this isn't a relation to 'It's not NLR because it's in spawn," but, is due to the fact I had to pass the piano to go anywhere. In any case, i'm sorry if I have caused offence today in anyway and wish that whist i wasn't recording yesterday i have multiple sets of evidence in relation to today's incident which 'at this time' I don't wish to pursue.

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2019, 02:47 PM by small steve.)

I made a sit about it yesterday but it was never taken, as I was in a call with all online staff members at the time. Also, I wouldn't have been able to break down your doors without a warrant so I don't know what you're on about.

Also you apologized for being nasty "yesterday". When the piano incident happened.

You never responded with "one sec". It would have been heard in the video. You already had your tool gun out and you also said earlier today "I record everything". Please send the video. Also, you don't need to get on a piano to pass it. No idea what that's supposed to mean.

Why don't we just wait till the sit, eh?
There's zero point arguing on the forum until actions are taken by staff.

Can you send the video, please.

(15-05-2019, 02:35 PM)J-Cup (BeeKeeper) Wrote: As a point, this report wouldn't have made it to the forum if today's issues hadn't occured so let me begin by explaining. Today (on multiple occasions) you entered property on my land and Sync without a warrant. In my case you scanned the base showing God Sync's illegals, as i had raided his printer. However, you failed to then apply a warrant onto myself before raiding. Whist this did follow with some response in "/ooc" which I've apologied for, I believe the reason for this report is down to spite.

"but you did this and this!"

you had the toolgun out and waited for him to kill you, you also broke NLR - a warn will be issued

keep on misbehaving and it'll be a nitrp ban