Hawk Servers

CatOnWeirdStuff's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019, 12:59 PM by CatOnWeirdStuff#2574.)

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>>CatOnWeirdStuff

Preferred Name
>>Cat or Alex

Date of Birth*
>>26th of May,2005

Age*
>>13 but turning 14 on 26th of May

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>Serbia

Timezone*
>>CET +1

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>6d 8m 8s

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>11 in total,2 active (the first time I started playing DarkRP was on Hawk (just an explanation since I am not bound to breaking the rules))

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>No

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>CatOnWeirdStuff#2574

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>4059

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes, here are some examples : 
!xban (name) (reason) (time)  
!warns this shows your warns and everyone else's 
!warn (name) (reason) 
!goto (name) 
!bring (name)
!jail (name) (time) 
!freeze (name) 
!kick (name) 
!god (makes you invincible) 
!cloak (turns you invisible) 
!gag (name) (mutes the players voice) 
!ungag (name) 
!logs 
!spectate (name) 
/admin (password) 

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Everyday, from 2 pm to about 6 or 7 pm, exceptions made, and I can do nights on Friday and Saturday 

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Depends on the person I do the sit with, some take more time some less, but usually really fast, about 4-5 minutes.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Im a comedic, friendly, unaggressive, inclined to diplomacy, kind of a pacifist, verbal and communicative, truthful and an honest and fair guy. I love playing snooker and billiards. I play video games all my life. I love computers. I play football and tennis from time to time. English isn't my main language but I learned it through video games when I was younger; my mom worked in an Internet cafe and I could play video games all day for free on really good PC's.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>When I join on there are sometimes no staff members online, but usually 1 or 2. I am looking to help someone uninformed and new to the game do their part on the server as a job, and get all of the people that don't really care about roleplay and just want to minge or troll around. I have experience with being a staff member, with really similar rules. And I always loved that satisfying feeling of banning a minge/troll. And that good feeling when you show a new player how to do their job or help them about building their base.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> Random DeathMatch is randomly killing a person for no reason at all.
Player 1 killed Player 2 cause he wanted to.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>NLR is the New Life Rule. Its when someone dies and goes back to the same location and interferes with an action (a raid or a kidnapping)
Player 1 raided Player 2 and killed Player 2. Player 2 came back and interfered with Player 1 which caused a different result.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Failure to Role Play is when a person does something which is not realistic and wouldn't be done in real life.
Player 1 pulled a gun on Player 2 because he mugged him.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>Failbase is when a base isn't following the base rules of the server. Impossible to enter or way too many fading doors.
Player 1 blocked the only entrance to his base.
Player 1 has 7 fading doors when the maximum you are allowed is 3.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when a person visits a server to ruin someone else's experience or bug a staff member by calling them nonstop for no reason. Trolling is actually an intelligently derived term used to describe people who were just looking to start an argument.
Player 1 spammed the tool gun.
Player 1 spammed the admin chat.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I take the top one and ask anybody else if they can do some of the sits. If nobody else is there I do priority sits like MRDM or MRDA.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I would take him into a sit and talk to him. I would jail him for 120 or 180 seconds to make sure he'd read the rules. And assist him further on if needed.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I would bring Joel and ask him about the situation. Once I know what is going on, il ask the group of players to stop. If they don't stop, they will all be punished with a warning.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would bring tasid and the tramp into a sit and ask the tramp the reasoning behind the attempted kill. If its RDM I would warn the tramp and return them both. Id bring Katie, talk to her about the situation, tell her that she isn't allowed to do that and ask her to read the rules and warn her for RDM.
Meme master Cat

+REP
Great detail
Good playtime
Seen in game and is pleasant to talk to but swear you recently came back?

+REP from me Smile. Gl
oPeRaToR

+Reps
Warns
Has not been banned
Seems to know ulx's
Playtime//Experience

-Reps
Not that active

Overall, im going to be giving you a +/-Rep, also i have not seen much of you. Good Luck!
Slurps

(16-05-2019, 05:18 PM)✪ Porticle Wrote: +REP
Great detail
Good playtime
Seen in game and is pleasant to talk to but swear you recently came back?

+REP from me Smile. Gl

Hey man. Thanks.

(16-05-2019, 05:19 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: +Reps
Warns
Has not been banned
Seems to know ulx's
Playtime//Experience

-Reps
Not that active

Overall, im going to be giving you a +/-Rep, also i have not seen much of you. Good Luck!

I'm going to be a lot more active as time goes by, and you will be seeing a lot more of me.
And everything will be much higher after a bit of time except the warns hopefully Big Grin
Meme master Cat

Did you not just come back to hawk a few days ago after being inactive for a few months?

(16-05-2019, 09:23 PM)panda Wrote: Did you not just come back to hawk a few days ago after being inactive for a few months?

Yes, but I'm insanely active in-game and on the website in those days. I was on 3-5 hours on all of those days.
Meme master Cat

+reps
Playtime
Mature from what I have seen
Warns
Knows ULX

-reps
Could use a bit more detail in some areas
Could be a little more active

Overall HUGE +rep, Good luck mate
[Image: sig.png]

(16-05-2019, 09:37 PM)BambinoGG Wrote: +reps
Playtime
Mature from what I have seen
Warns
Knows ULX

-reps
Could use a bit more detail in some areas
Could be a little more active

Overall HUGE +rep, Good luck mate

Thanks, man.
I'm going to be extremely more active.
Meme master Cat

[Image: 20190517142511_1.jpg]

You have 11 total warnings, not 2. I can see multiple ways how this mistake could've happened but yeah...
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

+reps
Playtime
Provided ULX examples.

+/-
2 active warnings however the total warning count is 11. https://imgur.com/a/fxFpq5D
Haven't you come back to hawk just a few days ago after being inactive for a few months?

-reps
The detail in some areas.

Overall a neutral rep, perhaps give it a week or two before you apply for staff after being inactive for a few months, you were "insanely active" before you left but again, you've just been back for the matter of a few days.