Your RP Name
>>Panda

Are you reporting Staff or Players?*
>>Player

What are their names?*
>>Catonweirdstuff

What are their SteamID32s?*
>>STEAM_0:0:223193935

What happened?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>Not going to do a long explanation as I have a video but basically, I scanned catonweirdstuff's base and found illegal items, I warrant him, see he is outside. I then run to his entrance which was a long walk then i raided him and somehow he was inside the base without using the entrance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwLKRPn5...e=youtu.be

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 09:02 PM by CatOnWeirdStuff#2574.)

What rule did I break?
I really don't know, I've just gone through building and base rules again.

I rewatched the footage again.
You said you scanned my base and then left to go the long route.
Well, if you looked closely, you would've seen the wanted: Illegals found above my name
Above my name was only my job in red
Thief Juggernaut.
I don't understand what are you accusing me of.
Meme master Cat

You no collided one of your props to enter your base which was warranted & had illegal items inside. Using your tool gun to no collide a prop or using your physics gun in an RP situation is classed as fail RP, you didn't use your entrance & keypads to enter. The "long way" was the fastest way to get to your base, unless you can show me a faster route...

(16-05-2019, 09:21 PM)panda Wrote: You no collided one of your props to enter your base which was warranted & had illegal items inside. Using your tool gun to no collide a prop or using your physics gun in an RP situation is classed as fail RP, you didn't use your entrance & keypads to enter. The "long way" was the fastest way to get to your base, unless you can show me a faster route...

U said you scanned my base and then left the long way. Nowhere does it show in the footage that I'm wanted and warranted. What we see in the footage is you sitting outside my base and then rushing towards the entrance.
I thought you left the area since you didn't scan my base so I removed one of the walls and then stacked it back again.
I went to collect my money from a printer and my friend says a cop is in the tunnels.
I go to the entrance to defend and you started a raid, as a cop without scanning my base and without warranting me. In the footage, we can see that, when you got close to me, there was no wanted: Illegals found above my name,we only see my name and my job (Thief Juggernaut).
Meme master Cat

In order to open someone's base with a battering ram, they must either be wanted or warranted, as seen in the video you were not wanted but as I could open your base with the battering ram you were warranted.

Panda in the video he wasn't wanted so maybe your warrant ran out. Since he wasn't wanted he entered his base because you ran away. Can you get a vid of him being warranted because, I don't play CP much but you have the ability to use your battering ram by doing /raid.

Correct me if I'm wrong

Denied

It's a warrant out of nowhere, Cat wasn't even wanted and a scanner automatically marks you wanted if it detects something. All that is shown here is inconclusive, he wasn't chased for being wanted and was then left alone, how was he supposed to know he will be raided in the near future when he wasn't wanted or that you left as he adverted warnings and etc. (And that also means you could've just picked up illegals from another building else Cat would be auto wanted)
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP