Hawk Servers

This needs to be added!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 08:13 PM by Evil Scooby.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Doors

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>The door at industrial can not be bought and if we press the button it automatically closes, MAKE IT SO WE CAN BUY IT.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>This would improve the server alot because i like basing at industrial and i think this door should be able to be bought. Also most of the other doors like this at industrial you can claim why not this one because its stopping me from basing where i want to. Also no staff member can even allow ownership or nothing, its just a prop and whenever you open it, it closes on its own! Or even make it so there is a button on the other side.

http://prntscr.com/npizdc

http://prntscr.com/npj24p

This door you cannot buy and whenever i open it within 5 seconds it closes, whereas the other doors like this will not automatically close and are able to be bought. Please add this!
Im A Wet Dog!

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 08:55 PM by BambinoGG.)

omg scooby...
Someone had disallowed ownership to the door, It's not meant to be like that you peg brain.
Just make a sit and ask someone to allow ownership

Literally farming posts smh
[Image: sig.png]

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 09:09 PM by Evil Scooby.)

(16-05-2019, 08:52 PM)BambinoGG Wrote: omg scooby...
Someone had disallowed ownership to the door, It's not meant to be like that you peg brain.
Just make a sit and ask someone to allow ownership

Literally farming posts smh

WTF are you on about even panda cant even fucking get ownership to it. Maybe head on ingame and look at it ffs, i couldnt allow owner nor panda so dont stop shouting at me this is a valid suggestion and needs to be added.
Im A Wet Dog!

it's the maps problem...

Isn't buyable? I remember I could've bought it just a couple of days ago...
huh... Interesting...
Meme master Cat

(16-05-2019, 09:12 PM)CatOnWeirdStuff#2574 Wrote: Isn't buyable? I remember I could've bought it just a couple of days ago...
huh... Interesting...

Well most of the doors like that are buy able but this one is not for some reason and it affects my base and cant see the point of it not being able to be bought.
Im A Wet Dog!

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 09:33 PM by BambinoGG.)

Not once did I use an exclamation mark or caps to "shout"
[Image: sig.png]

It is buyable, at least last time I saw BOT clan owning the door to their base
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Well not even me and panda could own it and we couldnt even allow ownership cuz when we pressed f2 nothing happened.Also it would make sense for another button on the other side.
Im A Wet Dog!