Hawk Servers

Suit Speed Up

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Suits

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a button that when you press it, it makes the time you can use another suit less

$250,000 to speed up 5 mins, $500,000 to speed up 10 mins, $750,000 to get suit immediately 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would make waiting for suits way less annoying and would clean the server economy up a bit
[Image: sig.png]

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019, 05:23 PM by Evil Scooby.)

(17-05-2019, 04:10 PM)BambinoGG Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Suits

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Add a button that when you press it, it makes the time you can use another suit less

$250,000 to speed up 5 mins, $500,000 to speed up 10 mins, $750,000 to get suit immediately 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It would make waiting for suits way less annoying and would clean the server economy up a bit

+Rep
I think this is a very good idea because when i die with a suit and i have only just equipped it, also this this is a good idea because its balanced since you are paying in-game money for a suit, which you could die in 1 minute of the use. I really likeknow thats an example but it is abit pricey.
Im A Wet Dog!

+REP
The amount of times I hit my kill bind when I’ve just put the suit on Is ridiculous, also if you just put it on and get killed in a raid/terror it’s annoying
oPeRaToR

btw It doesn't have to be that expensive but It would be better if it was quite expensive as then it would be to op for the extremely rich players

-rep

They are on a cool down because they are op compared to a normal job. Giving people the option to reset the cooldown is a bad idea 750k is like 3 mins of opium

maybe donators can get a faster cooldown?
[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019, 04:41 PM by BambinoGG.)

(18-05-2019, 09:39 AM)Gús Wrote: maybe donators can get a faster cooldown?

Yeah,
V.I.P = 15min cooldown
Premium = 10min cooldown
OMEGA = 5min cooldown
???

(19-05-2019, 04:41 PM)BambinoGG Wrote:
(18-05-2019, 09:39 AM)Gús Wrote: maybe donators can get a faster cooldown?

Yeah,
V.I.P = 15min cooldown
Premium = 10min cooldown
OMEGA = 5min cooldown
???

maybe 15 minutes for Premium and 12.5 minutes for Omega?
[Image: unknown.png]

Cooldowns should be the same no matter what rank you are. The gap between donators and non-donators is already far too large in my opinion. Just don't give donators any more perks than they need.
[DarkRP] You are unable to Jeep.

too incredibly op for rich players