Hawk Servers

laterrrrrrrrr

Heart 

i've lost all interest in moderation and gmod and i'll be hella busy this summer so im boutta degrade from the sexist community manager alive to the sexiest ex-cm alive

i dont want an EMOTIONAL END OF AN ERA thread because im not a faggot but i absolutely will say that i did enjoy moderating for hawk and im proud of the opportunities i got and the people i got to meet along the way; i re-worked on whatever i could and i'm glad i got to help a lot of people within the community - but since the lack of updates, hawk seemed to had stepped down for now, and i hope to see it grow back up when tasid is back in 2 weeks or so. i just don't enjoy moderating and guiding others anymore Sad(((

btw use timware

ramadan kareem and LATER BOOOOYS

[Image: clown.png]
ex-community manager and current discord manager
[Image: 589826657179926559.png][Image: 589826657179926559.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 10:07 PM by Luxinare.)

Kai ffs csgo took over lol

I had to input my mobile authentication for this. I hope your happy.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

You have done soo much for hawk and it will never be forgotten good luck with life

Gang shit

May jah watchover you

Wow, like wtf i would of never of thought this would happen. Thank you for making me happy and i have enjoyed my time meeting you. Also Good Luck in the future and thanks for what you have done at hawk.
Im A Wet Dog!

Valar Morghulis.

Didn't Ask
[Image: 1796356.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 10:25 PM by Rex.)

i love cock in my ass, person below does too ↓

about fucking time, banned me for no fucking reason the cunt

(01-06-2019, 10:29 PM)The Fredrick Wrote: about fucking time, banned me for no fucking reason the cunt

Hmmm

(01-06-2019, 10:24 PM)Rex Wrote: i love cock in my ass, person below does too ↓