Hawk Servers

Ciaran Staff App

Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yeas

In-Game Name*
>>Ciaran

Preferred Name
>>Ciaran

Date of Birth*
>>09/03/03

Age*
>>16

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>England

Timezone*
>>BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>2W 4D 16HR

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>9

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>Yes. For receiving 3 warns in a day. i got it because i left my pc ungaurded and my little brother took advantage. i  know to not leave it now. 

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>! Ciaran#4080

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>21349

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Only on discord. Joey Barton 17

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes. I was ex-staff (a very good ex-staff)

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes. I have read it many many times.

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Most evenings

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>Depends on what it is. An average sit should take around 10 minutes.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I love gaming. It would be one of my backup jobs to fall into if I couldn't get into my main job. I like to make youtube videos for fun.4 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>I am very hard-working. I have the ability to work under pressure. I am ex-staff so I already have a clear understanding of what is expected of me. I really want to help Hawk again as it was a great experience and I learnt so much. I really want to do this again. I want to help Hawk to remain a server that consists with having no rule-breakers. Being staff helped keep me from breaking rules, it helped focus my mind on the game and roleplaying. I have a really clear plan for being staff and I am trying to aim high which can also keep me from losing track and losing my focus as a brilliant staff member.
You should also hire me because I have noticed in the server over the last week that not as many staff members are on and there aren't as many staff members overall. 

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match. It means when someone kills someone else for no reason. I killed Tasid cause he looked at me is RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>>When someone returns to the scene of death after being killed. Tasid was killed fairly in PD and returned to get revenge.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Fail RP is not following RP rules. Mayor owns doors/Hobo has a gun.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>When someone builds a base that breaks the building rules of Hawk Servers. I build a base with 10 fading doors and with no keypads.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>>  When someone intently annoys someone. Playing earrape music or spamming spawn props is trolling. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>I accept one of them. I check to see if other staff are online;
1. If other staff online then: I ask them to take some sits.
2. If no other staff online then: I politely advert to everyone else to politely wait as we are short staffed at this current time and I also ask staff on discord to come and help.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>I go on duty. I jailTP him to by doing !jailtp kai. I then check logs to make sure Kai did kill loads of people. If he killed 3 or more people I will ban him for MRDM 2W. If he killed 2 or less then I would warn for RDM. I would also tell him before I punish him that he MUST read the rules properly and understand them BEFORE you start playing on the server.

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>I gather all of the group that has been harassing Joelt. I look through logs and channels (if on discord) to see what has been happening. I then ban all of the people that have been harrassing him for 5 days for NITRP!

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I bring all to a sit. I check logs and ask their stories. I warn tramp for ARDM. I warn Katie for RRDM. She had no business to get involved. Tasid doesn't get punished as he killed tramp in self defensse. UNLESS the tramp didn't hit tasid and he only fired a shot in his direction. I would warn tasid for RDM and I wouldn't warn Katie.

Thank you so much for reading. I know I have had my downs in the past but if you look at the bigger picture you will see that I have had way more ups. I really want this role again because I feel everyone deserves a second chance and I'm sure most other people do as well. I have been very active over the last week and I have been interacting with the community a lot more.

Ciaran, xx
[Image: 1808755.gif]

+Reps
Knows the rules
Mature
Discord Server XP
Warns
Playtime

-Reps
Dont see much ingame
Dont post much on the forums
Banned

Overall its a +/-Rep because i think you are a very good person ingame and you have a good knowledgement on the rules, but i have not seen you ingame much. To be a +Rep i would like to see you ingame alot more please.
Im A Wet Dog!

- You must be fairly active on all 3 platforms (In-game, Discord and forums)

I don't think you've been active at all on previous days... or at least not for a week.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 07:14 PM by Police Constable Stiffy.)

(02-06-2019, 07:09 PM)Evil Scooby Wrote: +Reps
Knows the rules
Mature
Discord Server XP
Warns
Playtime

-Reps
Dont see much ingame
Dont post much on the forums
Banned

Overall its a +/-Rep because i think you are a very good person ingame and you have a good knowledgement on the rules, but i have not seen you ingame much. To be a +Rep i would like to see you ingame alot more please.

Thank you. I agree, I think that is fair. I will work on being IG a lot more.

(02-06-2019, 07:10 PM)panda Wrote: - You must be fairly active on all 3 platforms (In-game, Discord and forums)

I don't think you've been active at all on previous days... or at least not for a week.

Ok. That's fine. I have been on over the last week but I have been on around 11pm, and only like 30 minutes. Been very busy! I will work on being more active.

Overall, just a -rep from me
I have barely seen you active in-game, not to talk about forums (Discord I don't know since I don't frequently check the general chat). As Panda said, it is required that you are active in all 3 platforms, so yeah, pretty much sums up why I am -repping you
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep

You need to get more active in forums and in game I have seen you a bit in general but all activity needs to be improved before I can make my final judgement.

(02-06-2019, 07:51 PM)[VDT] [Hawk] Lost Wrote: Overall, just a -rep from me
I have barely seen you active in-game, not to talk about forums (Discord I don't know since I don't frequently check the general chat). As Panda said, it is required that you are active in all 3 platforms, so yeah, pretty much sums up why I am -repping you

(03-06-2019, 03:01 PM)Mr. Freeze Wrote: -rep

You need to get more active in forums and in game I have seen you a bit in general but all activity needs to be improved before I can make my final judgement.

Ok. Thank you. I agree. I am working on my activity in game. I am trying to be more active on the forums as well. As for discord, I am very active on the discord.

Rep +
 Detailed

REP -

you need to be more active fairly on all platforms.

Overall Neutral -/+ goodluck
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

(03-06-2019, 03:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: Rep +
 Detailed

REP -

you need to be more active fairly on all platforms.

Overall Neutral -/+ goodluck

Ok thank you very much. Again I can agree with you. I need to be a little more active on the forums and in game.

Denied

Too many neutrals and -reps, try to improve on them and then reapply.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP