Hawk Servers

End Of An Era

Today marks the day that I am resigning from hawk. It truely has been an amazing ride, I really have made some amazing friends along the way that i hope i can keep, but for now it is goodbye.

Might as well list some people who stood out over the year and a half i played hawk for: 

Tennis - lad
Dragonz - lad

Kai - cheers for being a good CM and meme dealer

Panda - proper nice lad

Jorymo - best furry going

Jodul - stop playing BF5

Scooby - smelly cunt

Porticle - good ol days 

Sorry if i missed anyone, its hard to think of names on the spot : ( 

( ill add as i remember) 

Farewell boys and girls, im sure ill be back someday when life isnt as stressful as it is right now for me

,Ted
[Image: 1804780.gif]

(02-06-2019, 08:11 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: Today marks the day that I am resigning from hawk. It truely has been an amazing ride, I really have made some amazing friends along the way that i hope i can keep, but for now it is goodbye.

Might as well list some people who stood out over the year and a half i played hawk for: 

Tennis - lad
Dragonz - lad

Kai - cheers for being a good CM and meme dealer

Panda - proper nice lad

Jorymo - best furry going

Jodul - stop playing BF5

Scooby - smelly cunt

Porticle - good ol days 

Sorry if i missed anyone, its hard to think of names on the spot : ( 

( ill add as i remember) 

Farewell boys and girls, im sure ill be back someday when life isnt as stressful as it is right now for me

,Ted

WTF, i will really fucking miss you. Thanks for everything you have done for me and Hawk and good luck in the future. Also remember to keep in touch with me. First to comment!
Im A Wet Dog!

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 08:26 PM by Luxinare.)

Teddy Sad( you have been here as far back as I can remember. I remember the day you got staff and I thought you were blast in that qna vc. Kai said earlier "Rip teddy" You were a good lad and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do.

How's silver 2?

Give me a mention cunt I've been here a long time bitch. Your speech in the vc when you got staff was cringe. <3

You too?? Come on man! Everyone is leaving! You'll remain a constant memory to us. I wish you good luck to wherever you land in life.

Also I'll play BF5 as much as I fucking damn well please, thank you
[Image: HunksignatureSeAd.png]

RIP teddy knew u from being an absolute KZ wanker to a cool guy, gl with life
[Image: UsWPhQ9.png]

Bye teddy boo boo

Ahh well teddy.. hawk has took a big oof but let’s rebuild and become a topless server.
[Image: unknown.png?width=412&height=93]

Just so sad this deserves a quick https://streamable.com/p0gmo
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Take it easy bud, enjoy life
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

bye teddy