Hawk Servers

aplacasione staf

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>yes

In-Game Name*
>>tpvboy

Preferred Name
>>tpv

Date of Birth*
>>06.19.2000

Age*
>>18

Gender*
>>male

Country*
>> the nederlands
Timezone*
>>mit eu 

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>>2 weaks on surver 

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>8 but tis mond none

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>yes  I didn't know how the game worked yet

I learned a lot from it, I now regularly read the rules and always try to keep up with it

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
> yes i trie to uplood daly

What is your Discord Username?*
>>tpvboy

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>2287xp

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>
yes, I know a lot or ULX Such as:

! hp <Player> <number> - Sets the Player's HP.
! armor <Player> <number> - Sets the Player's Armor.
! refund - Opens the refund menu.
! slay <Player> - Slays the Player.
! mute <Player> - Mutes the Player, not making him type / speak.
! gag <Player> - Gags the Player, not making him speak.
! gimp <Player> - Gimps the Player, not making him type.
! freeze <Player> - Freezes the target, useful in situations like Mass RDMing, to stop the person.
! unfreeze <Player> - Unfreezes the Player.
! god <Player> - Makes the Player invincible.
! ungod <Player> - Removes God Mode from the Player.
! cloak <Player> - It will make the Player Invisible.
! uncloak <Player> - It will make the Player Visible.
! warn <Player> <reason> - It will give a warning to the Player.
! kick <Player> <reason> - It will kick the Player.
! xban - Opens the Ban Menu.
! logs - Opens the Log Menu.
! noclip <Player> - Noclips the Player.
! ban <Player> <durance> <reason> - Bans the Player.
! jail <Player> <durance> - Jails the Player.
! unjail <Player> - Unjails the Player.
! spectate <Player> - Makes you spectate the Player.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>all day and when needed

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>is on the sitowatsie but assume 5 minutes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>i love gardening and love game and love koeking

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>my goal is to give other players a good time on hawk and because i have a lot of time i can help with that

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>basically killing without a reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> New Life Rule  [b]breaking new life rule is when you return to your past location and interfere with the situation if you have been killed during a raid you cannot return until the raid is over[/b]

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>> FailRP or Fail Roleplay is when for instance your being kidnapped and you all of a sudden pull out a gun.
       Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>when the basis is not fair or possible the ride

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling/ Minging is when you aren't there to RP you are just there to 
       be very annoying. Eg: Mic-spamming or breaking all the rules in the book.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> otherwise ill try to take the most important sit like someone is causing MassRDM then go to the other three.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>
first I freeze um then I question um warom he has done if he does not cooperate and there are more than 3 kils than 2 week mrdm
he cooperates and it turns out that he does not know the rules jaile um for 3 minutes so that he can read the rules

Joel is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would bring them all to a sit box, And ask them why they were harrassing Joel and if there was no valid answer i would verbally warn them and if they keep going I will ban them for 5 days for minging

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>> I would go there and ask Katie why did she shot tasid. She would explain everything and I would say that you had no valid reason to kill tasid, because tasid didn't damage you. After that, I would warn her for RDM. Then I would ask the tramp about why did he ARDM. Depending on the case I would either warn him for ARDM or if the tramp had a valid reason to attempt killing tasid, then I wouldn't warn him. 

-rep
Just from seeing most of the second part, I can tell it is C&P. The writing clearly does not match yours and the font changes constantly.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 12:12 PM by tpvgames.)

Al you sea I rode mij self I dit take lots of Time to make it goed

I am olmost every day on the surver I am a dedicated player on surver and nowe al the rules
Have a goed konekchen wit ader players and have loads of time to help the comunety

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 02:11 PM by Evil Scooby.)

+Reps
Seen Ingame a lot
Mature

-Reps
English is not great
Detail
Warns
Been Banned
Not going to lie I think that the Ulx's are copied and pasted because there are no grammar mistakes whereas the rest of your staff app is
Discord server score
Forum posts

Overall, I think your not ready for staff and it requires a lot more detail, look at the question and look at your answer(below).

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>basically killing without a reason

Where is the example?

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>when the basis is not fair or possible the ride

Like I said where is the example?

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>my goal is to give other players a good time on hawk and because i have a lot of time i can help with that

This is not enough detail by far.

Kai connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>
first I freeze um then I question um warom he has done if he does not cooperate and there are more than 3 kils than 2 week mrdm
he cooperates and it turns out that he does not know the rules jaile um for 3 minutes so that he can read the rules.

Also I would not do this because it says in the rules "1 Not acknowledging the rules will not exempt one from the punishment".

Hope you understand.
Do I know you?

REP - Lack of detail spelling/grammar is really low, i do not think you meet the requirements.
[Image: 59b08187a61e13fc449991ca95e0ae62.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 09:58 PM by tpvgames.)

I dit not kopie ore doe any plagiaat

I nowe my English speling is not the best but Thad has a reason wer I cand do anieting aboude it I am dislektik but I am doewing my best to inprove al of it

I nowe I am not the best but I nowe I wil lurne match of the staf team and Wil by a goed staf mamder whit help of the staf team I have lots of Time to help an lurne of you guys so pls gif my atleast a chans to prove my self

Being active is not the only requirement. By putting forward this application, you have shown little level of detail and a very low level of English spelling and grammar, which could lead to problems when treating sits in-game.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied

Too many -reps and the lack of detail in some parts plus some minor details of which he has been informed.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP