Hawk Servers

Poll: Rool?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
N-word
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New rule

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Creating a rule to forbid adverts such as "pls kill me"

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> These adverts almost every time cause a problem, someone getting warned or just new players getting confused and killing the supposed "RDMer". What I want is for those problems to stop by simply forbidding such kinds of adverts which may even be considered mingy.

If someone needs real help, i.e. A hitman's hit won't get off of his screen and needs someone to kill him; a staff member would be called to avoid the advert and solve the situation.
[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-Rep
I get your point but some people do it to test weapons, for example seeing if the awp redline two shots from long distance. I like the kill me advert but some people use it in the wrong way.
Do I know you?

If you want to test your weapon, why not duel someone...?

why suck the fun out of whatever is left

-rep

(09-06-2019, 11:55 PM)kai Wrote: why suck the fun out of whatever is left

-rep

As Panda said, you can still duel if you want to kill each other OOC. This just straight up messes up with RP and confuses (new) players

someone wants to be killed - why force a duel for it to happen

how does it confuse new players? the person simply wants to be killed

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 06:18 PM by small steve.)

I'm guessing you're a cop in this case. Here's my suggestion:

Don't engage in a fight if you don't know what happened lmao it's simple.

Edit:
It's a big fat yellow text on your screen. Takes like 0,5 seconds to check chat.
[DarkRP] You are unable to Jeep.

(10-06-2019, 06:02 AM)kai Wrote: someone wants to be killed - why force a duel for it to happen

how does it confuse new players? the person simply wants to be killed

It is not restricted to cops enforcing the 3rd law. This problem can extrapolate to gangs, for example, and it is not the first time I have seen this happen and needed to take action:
X and Y are in a gang together
X adverts that "pls kill me" that you all seem to love
Z sees the advert and kills X
Y adverts counter and kills Z, maybe giving them a chance to steal any printers that Z had on him/making him lose weapons, suit or w/e; being able to raid him in a much easier way after that

If Z were to report Y for what happened, you can't really tell if it was actually a genuine misunderstanding from Y or that both X and Y are doing it for fun/are plotting against Z.

This for both Z (who may even be a new player) and the staff member dealing with it causes confusion for the dilema which such situation puts forward.

-Rep | So useful for everything. Testing guns. Broken hits. Broken Mugs. Broken kidnappings, where kill in console doesn't fix it. No point changing something everyone uses ad I'm sure you use aswell.

-/+ Rep, I don't see anything wrong with it tbh how ever I do think that it would be better to call staff