Hawk Servers

Cm app

As you can see below i have been a higher up on this server before so i beleve that i should be considered as a worthy of cm (thx in advance)
[Image: Senior_Admin_BM0.PNG]
Do you meet the requirements?(yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>>Yes

In-Game Name*
>> BMOwO

Preferred Name
>>Big man

Date of Birth*
>>18,12,04

Age*
>> 14

Gender*
>> Non binary

Country*
>>SCOTLAND

Timezone*
>>BST

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 5w near 6

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>>Yes by kitty lmao

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>BMOwO#9125

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>6000

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yes kyle

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

Did you read the Staff Handbook?(yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>all the time

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>> 5m

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I'm a fairly relaxed person that doesn't take everything seriously. I'd like to think that i'm a friendly person that someone could come to if they wanted help with something. I would say that i could look at situations without any bias. I'm From Scotland so i can fluently speak english and i can understand some french but can't speak it fluently at all. I sometimes make "Art" like my pfp and a little bit of coding, i'd like to relearn Glua and make addon's it seems like a nice challenge. I'm obviously into gaming apart from Gmod i play Rainbow 6, For Honor, Dark Souls 3, Hearthstone and of course Anime Girl or Boy. 
I got into Hawk ages ago by a friend Named Jake (You might know of his Clan KZ) I stuck to hawk because i enjoyed its rules on basing that's how i got into base building. Before that i just hopped from server to server never staying on one for any length of time. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>>You should hire me because i think i would be a strong addition to the staff team. this is because i have experience moderating this server and i know all the rules like the back of my hand and the punishments for them. My goals are to reduce the amount of rule breakers and to discourage them from breaking them again. another goal is to help out everyone in the community especially the newer players that don't know the rules or how to use the toolgun things like that are not talked about as much as ban's or warns but i think they are just as important to improving the server. I know what standard i would be held to if i were to be accepted i wouldn't be biased, i would take every sit that i can reasonably do, i would be as active as possible And i would follow the rules and never abuse my power. i can be very active from dawn to dusk everyday of the week. And most importantly of all i Really want to help out Hawk is the only DarkRP Server that i have actually really enjoyed playing on so i want everyone else in the community to be able to experience hawk at its best all the time and i think that i can help do that.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>RDM or Random DeathMatch is when you kill another player for a invalid reason

EXAMPLE: BMO Kills Jake Because "i didn't like the way he looked at me!" or "He killed me earlier!" is RRDM Or Revenge Random DeathMatch

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR Or New Life Rule is when you interact with people or places without waiting the 3m Grace Period

EXAMPLE: Jake Kills BMO at BMO's Base then BMO returns and starts calling Jake Names that would Be NLR if BMO came back and killed Jake it would be RRDM and NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP or FearRP is when someone does something that is so unrealistic that it breaks the RP or Ruins the RP for others
EXAMPLE: BMO starts Mugging Jake then jake pulls out a shotgun and Kills BMO That would Be FailRP/FearRP

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> FailBase is when a base breaks the Building/Base Rules
EXAMPLE: If a base has more than 3 fading doors to stop raiders from fighting the defenders its a FailBase or if the base does not have enough room between fading doors (2x2)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling Or Minging is when players are just there to annoy others and not RP

EXAMPLE: If a player was going about with the name "nuck figgers" mic spamming it would be Trolling/Minging

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> I take the sits in order of most importance My list would go:

Threats to the server > Threats to players (Doxxing) > MRDM > RDMRacism , Mic Spam > NLRFailbase (There may be rules that i didnt list but the general Idea is covered)

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>>It is the players fault if they do not read the rules so they would get Banned for MRDM/AMRDM depending on how many people they killed. Then i would refund everyone she killed 

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>>So this is an example of Minging but i would be lenient if the players accepted what they did is wrong and fully stopped and sincerely apologize for what they have done but if they continue it would be a Minging Ban for the group

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>Katie is RDMING Tasid so that is a warn and if the tramp didn't have a valid reason to be attacking Tasid it would be a ARDM warn for the Tramp. Tasid would be Refunded anything he lost
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Denied.