Age*
>>15

Gender*
>>Male

Country*
>>England

Timezone*
>>GMT

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 4 Weeks 4 Days 17 Hours

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>>11

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> Once falsely it was removed within the hour. And community banned for sharing scripts. Kai said I was only community banned as tasid was too busy at the time to deal with a punishment.

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Matthew#7697

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>>27,254

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yes. Werewolf2k16. Not very active

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>Yes, previously been staff on hawk.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Everyday for at least 4 hours a day. Dont go to school so not limited to any specific hours.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>There isnt a specific time for how long a sit should take. However sits that require video evidence usually take longer compared to a sit for MNLR.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I play quite a lot of gmod mostly hawk but sometimes some TTT and PropHunt. Recently got into Euro Truck sim 2 and some other racing games as I recently got a Logitech G920. Used to like FiveM but haven't played that in a while but do go on every now and then.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> I believe you should accept me as staff as I could help manage the server and moderate it to the best of my ability. When people come onto hawk they shouldn't have to put up with being rdmed and then possibly being rdmed and the rdmed getting away with it as there may not be any staff on at that time. I don't go to school so I dont have specific times I have to go off at. I hope during my time being staff if I am accepted that I can make a difference for the player who plays on hawk and make sure they have fun while playing.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>> RDM stands for Random Deathmatch. An example would be player1 shoots player2 because he didn't like how he spoke to him earlier. If player2 didn't die it would be ARDM meaning Attempted Random Deathmatch

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> NLR stands for New Life Rule. It means that you don't remember your past life and prevents people from returning to their deathpoint. An example would be player1 raids player2 and player2 comes back to the base to kill player1 during the raid. If it was during a raid the NLR timer is 8 Minutes as thats the longest a raid can last, Otherwise it's 3 minutes. If player2 came back more than 3 times after his death it would be MNLR relating in a day ban.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>FailRP or Fail Role-play means is if someone isn't role playing correctly or doing things un-realistically. And example would be not keeping your role-play realistic or committing crimes as a non thief job, being a corrupt law enforcement officer, having illegals while a building sign is placed, or having a building sign and kos sign simultaneously.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>>A failbase is a base that doesn't meet the base requirements/rules. An example of it would be a base has over 3 fading doors at an entrance or over 2 fading doors for loot. Or if the base has more than 5 fading doors in total excluding window fading doors. Another example would be if someone prop blocks off all entrances to there base and its is not accesable from any direction.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Trolling is when someone does something to purposly irritate/annoy people. There aren't really any limits to trolling as as anything that's done purposly to irritate someone can be trolling although a few examples would be. Someone play ear rape through their microphone. Or someone comes on the server without wanting to rp and you just come to annoy people. This would also be NITRP (No intent to Role Play)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>>From previous experience I would take the most important sit firstthen go in order they was made. An example would be if someone was MRDMing I would take that sit first as it has more potential to ruin someones fun on the server. Then I would take the sits in the order they come in after the serious ones are dealt with.

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> If he killed more than 3 people that aren't inside the pd or law enforcement it would be MRDM and a 2 week ban. If not I would warn him for rdm x however many people he killed. If it was MRDM I would explain to him that he cant do that in a terror the only people he is allowed to kill are people inside the pd and law enforcement I would also explain to him the reason he is being banned and that if he dodnt read the rules that doesn't make him exempt from punishment.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> I would bring bob and ask him what was going on if he had video proof I would review it and punish those involved accordingly. If he didnt I would spectate him and those involved and watch to see what they may do.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?*
>>I would bring those all involved and check if katie was in the same clan as the tramp or if they were basing together. If they were I would then check if she adverted counter. If the tramp armed tasid I would still let Katie off as she may not have been aware of the situation. If the tramp had a valid reason to shoot tasid then the situation would be fine along as Katie adverted counter after or during the time that tasid was killing the tramp.

+reps
Ex Staff
Active
Discord Score
Forum Posts
Detail
Friendly
Playtime

-reps
Kinda been banned kinda not been banned

Overall HUGE +rep

Good Luck
[Image: sig.png]

Thankyou Smile

+Reps
Active
Ex Staff
Very friendly
Playtime
Forum posts

Overall Big +rep from me. Good Luck!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 06:53 PM by Matthew.)

Thanks for the +rep  ^

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 08:32 PM by tpvgames.)

REP +
Lots of Time on the surver
Nice pursen
Nowes the rules

HOPE TO SEA YOU LIKE STAFh

Thanks tim me hopes too.