Hawk Servers

slim_stumpy staff application (Rica)

Do you meet the requirements?* (yes / no - if no, don't apply until you do)
>> yes, (I don't YET have the requirements for the Discord as i'm exp 665 and only have the one post on the forums as i'm making this application, though this is because i left PC gameing for a long time befor recently comeing back)

In-Game Name*
>> Rica 

Preferred Name
>> Ricashoter or Rica

Date of Birth*
>> 24.3.2003

Age*
>>16

Gender*
>>M

Country*
>>UK

Timezone*
>>GMT (+1)

Total Playtime* (screenshot if possible)
>> 3w 2d

Total Warnings* (screenshot if possible)
>> 2, i could only find 2 but i'v had more in the past

Have you been banned before?* (yes / no - if yes, why were you banned and did you learn anything from it?)
>> yes, i was band once for ltap due to a missbind, i learned to never press F8 and not to leave in a sit. And i don't believe iv been banned for anything else that i can remember

Are you active on the website?* (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?*
>>Ricashoter

What is your server exp?* (do t!rank in #bots channel)
>> 665

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX?* (yes / no)
>>yes

!goto [player], teleports you to the player.
!bring [player], tTeleports the player to you.
!jail [player] [time], jails a player for that amount of time.
!logs – shows the logs.
!cloak, makes you invisible
!uncloak, makes you visible
!god, puts you in or out of god mode.
!warn [player], warns the player.
!xban [player], opens the ban menu for a player.
!return [player], returns a player to original position.
!noclip, makes you able to move through the world.

Did you read the Staff Handbook?* (yes / no - if you haven't, you must do so)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?*
>>Most week days and week ends.

How long should it take you to deal with a sit?*
>>2 to 5 minuets

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>personality i would say i'm someone who is very curious, joyful, rule and order following and i try to be very open minded and level headed but can be shy. Hobbies consist of model making, Gaming (shooters mainly) and DIY.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member? what are your objectives?* (minimum 1 paragraph, do not rush this one)
>> You should hire me as a staff member as for a long time since i join a year ago i'v wished to help the servers community in general and i enjoy helping new players learn the ropes even if they don't always understand, so i thought that becoming a staff would make that easier, another reason is that recently i'v noticed that most of the time when i'm playing there's normally only 1 or 2 staff on but at most times no staff on and i'd like to help fix that and support other staff, my objectives are to become a Moderator and support the community.

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it*
>>Random Death Match, meaning to kill another player for no reason relevant to RP, e.g. a SWAT kills a Civilian for no RP reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it*
>> Breaking The New Life Rule, meaning to use info from a past life or returning to a location such as a base before the NLR timer is up, e.g. a player is killed in their base and returns before NLR is over to kill someone raiding their base.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it*
>>Fail Rp, to break a rule that is against RP, e.g. player 1 is  raided by player 2, player 1 or a base mate is outside the base and kills player 2 without adverting a counter.

Explain the term 'Failbase' and give an example of it*
>> When a base has an aspect that is against the rules, e.g. a player shooting though 1 ways or having to many fading doors.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it*
>> Someone or a group harassing a player for a either unneeded and/or harmful reasons

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?*
>> If there where 4 pending sits on my screen i would check what each one is for and then chose either the oldest sit or the most important eg. MRDM/MRDA

John connected to the server for the first time, started a terror and begun killing everyone in sight, what do you do?*
>> If a sit is requested for RDM bring john to a sit room and bring the other player and sort it out (if it was RDM due to being killed before or after the terror), verbal warning to john and possibly jailed so that he has time to check rules as they are new then return anyone else, if repeated after a sit a warning would be given, then another warning then a ban if he continues. If the sit is set for MRDM bring john to a sit and ask him why he MRDM and see if its true, if it is ban him, if not return him.

Bob is being harassed by a group of players who constantly say he smells and attempt to get him in trouble, what do you do?*
>> If bob sets a sit then bring him and ask whats going on and who the people harassing him are, then bring the people harassing him and ask whats been going on from their side, if its true, then a verbal will be given to the harassers to ask to possibly stop harassing bob then return them, if it then continues, a warn would be given after another sit.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?* If a sit is set bring Katie and tasid and ask what happend and let them explain, i'd ask katie why she killed tasid and bring the tramp if needed and ask why they tried to kill tasid, if the reason is okay no warning or possible ban for the tramp, if the reason is not okay a warning, verbal or possibly ban may be given for the tramp. For tasid if the reason for killing the tramp is okay (e.g. self defence) then no warning or ban. For Katie if the reason for killing tasid is okay (eg. Clan mate or something like that with proper adverting) then no warning or ban would be given, if the reason is not okay a warning or ban would be given given to katie and a refund for tasid.

Personal notes>> I have mild dislexia so for me taking in info can be slightly different to others and i sometimes struggle with spellings but i'm working to improve this

Denied

You don't meet the requirements please visit https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383